BY KONG

Squeaky, cuddly plush dog toy in a variety of jungle characters issafe, durable, cute entertainment for your pet! Choose from Rabbit, Alligator, Dog, Elephant, Lion, Monkey, Moose or Rhino. Extra layer of materials for a longer lasting toy Quality, non-toxic materials Caution: Product is not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Stop use ifworn, loose, or torn pieces occur. Made in China see more...

• My dog is really tough on toys , how well does this hold ...3 Answers
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was the first toy I bought when I got my puppy, and it was honestly her favorite out of all the toys I bought. It lasted her a few months of chewing and playing before we finally had to retire it, but I would highly recommend kong stuffed animals. They stay together well and last longer than other brands I have purchased.
Jennifer S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love our kong alligator! It’s one toy that we love to sleep with and chew on all throughout the day! It is amazing quality and looks brand new still with my aggressive chewer! The price was great, less than $10 at petsmart and ours also has a squeaker in it for extra fun! We’ve had ours for about 6 months already and it has held up great! I definitely recommend any kong brand cozie toy because the quality is amazing!
Jamie G.
Tinton Falls
This is one of the longer lasting plush toys that I have bought. My miniature schnauzer typically tears the plush toys apart within days, sometimes less than a day even. I have gotten the ones that say strong and all that, but the kong plush seem to last. Unfortunately we just had to throw the alligator away because she finally tore into it, so a new one is on my list to purchase.
Kendra H.
Gaffney
I’ve purchased several of these Kong cozies for my two dogs and they absolutely love them. They seem to be holding up pretty well with my active chewers. Kong toys are the only ones I purchase and they are easy to find online and in stores which makes it nice when one is destroyed. Would highly recommend these toys for puppies and dogs that love to play.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anytime. I’m spoiling my dog. It’s either with treats, a ball, or a squeaky toy. He adores a new toy, preferably one with lots of squeakers. Kong has an outstanding range of toys. For any kind of pet.
All of the toys I’ve ever owned by Kong have been very durable, and last.
This specific stuffed alligator is such a great squeaky toy for your dog. In fact, my dog still has one just like this. His name is Ali.
Kong is a very affordable brand for your lovable, animal. **Recommended**🐶🎾
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
Love love love these toys for my Ollie bug. I purchase the small toys and they’re the perfect size for him to carry around. They last a very long time and are worth the price. I haven’t had to repurchase since they last but we do have a few different ones. He loves them all. We find them at petvalu and petco.
Jessica D.
Erie, CO
I love Kong toys. But they’re better for dogs that don’t chew and rip their toys within 3 seconds. My terrier loves her plush toys and loves to cuddle them where as my Labrador loves ripping them into shreds within seconds, so for him I tend to stay away from these kind of toys because they make huge messes and he tries to eat them. But They are perfect for snuggling and being your dogs little companion
Montana H.
Redding
Bought this for my new puppy for something he can play with and cuddle up with. He never leaves without it since then. He loves to carry it around while on walks. Petco is the best place to get it and it’s easy to find. Best part is it’s tough enough to last a lot of tugs.
jessica K.
We don’t have the gator, but a bear and a rhino. My dog bit a hold in the chest of the bear almost right away and there was a lot of stuffing—so we took it away. We have a purple rhino that is faring better—so far, he is missing his ears and nose but no stuffing has escaped.
Lindsay M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
my dog has attachment issues so we give her “babies.” this toy has specifically helped her when she gets nervous at night or when she needs to cuddle with something. she tends to naw on the toy so this i’m really durable and hard for her to ruin. i would buy another
Justin K.
My dog is really tough on toys , how well does this hold together with a lot of tug of war play ? Do it squeak ?