Kong Company - Cozie Ali-gator- Assorted Medium - ZY2 uploaded by Molly V.Kong Company - Cozie Ali-gator- Assorted Medium - ZY2 uploaded by Tammy M.

BY KONG

Squeaky, cuddly plush dog toy in a variety of jungle characters issafe, durable, cute entertainment for your pet! Choose from Rabbit, Alligator, Dog, Elephant, Lion, Monkey, Moose or Rhino. Extra layer of materials for a longer lasting toy Quality, non-toxic materials Caution: Product is not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Stop use ifworn, loose, or torn pieces occur. Made in China see more...

• My dog is really tough on toys , how well does this hold ...2 Answers
Kelly j.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby girl loves her stuffed alligator. The squeak on this toy is her favorite. If the squeaks are off on a toy, I noticed she doesn't play with them often. They have to be tough, but soft enough for her to play with, and not make her gums bleed. She is my angel and the least I can do is get her high quality toys that she adores. Her stuffed animals are referred to as her babies. She loves to bring them to bed to cuddle with me with her babies at night time.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was the first toy I bought when I got my puppy, and it was honestly her favorite out of all the toys I bought. It lasted her a few months of chewing and playing before we finally had to retire it, but I would highly recommend kong stuffed animals. They stay together well and last longer than other brands I have purchased.
Jamie G.
Tinton Falls
This is one of the longer lasting plush toys that I have bought. My miniature schnauzer typically tears the plush toys apart within days, sometimes less than a day even. I have gotten the ones that say strong and all that, but the kong plush seem to last. Unfortunately we just had to throw the alligator away because she finally tore into it, so a new one is on my list to purchase.
Amanda M.
Davenport
There are multiple Characters in the Kozie family and our whippet mix loves them. They are great cuddle toys. They are not very durable for the destructive chewers. But with our nibbling monster she could make it last about 3+ months. And for the price you cannot beat that steal! Plus what pup wouldn’t look cute snuggling at night with a little stuffed alligator!
Kendra H.
Gaffney
I’ve purchased several of these Kong cozies for my two dogs and they absolutely love them. They seem to be holding up pretty well with my active chewers. Kong toys are the only ones I purchase and they are easy to find online and in stores which makes it nice when one is destroyed. Would highly recommend these toys for puppies and dogs that love to play.
Alexandra B.
San Jose
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a husky and I usually get her toys from Petco but she would rip them apart so quickly and easily. I would come home and find the staffing to her toy all over the house. I knew I needed to get her something that was harder for her to tear apart and would last longer so I purchased this product and it’s very sturdy she has not ripped it apart and it was a great purchase
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anytime. I’m spoiling my dog. It’s either with treats, a ball, or a squeaky toy. He adores a new toy, preferably one with lots of squeakers. Kong has an outstanding range of toys. For any kind of pet.
All of the toys I’ve ever owned by Kong have been very durable, and last.
This specific stuffed alligator is such a great squeaky toy for your dog. In fact, my dog still has one just like this. His name is Ali.
Kong is a very affordable brand for your lovable, animal. **Recommended**🐶🎾
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Heidi's groomer had an alligator that she really liked. Heidi is a miniature schnauzer so she isn't a very large dog. She really likes the Cozie Ali-gator. Heidi is a heavy chewer and she usually kills squeakers . This toy has held up very well and since it is a Kong toy I know that it is a quality and well made toy.
Jessica D.
Erie
I love Kong toys. But they’re better for dogs that don’t chew and rip their toys within 3 seconds. My terrier loves her plush toys and loves to cuddle them where as my Labrador loves ripping them into shreds within seconds, so for him I tend to stay away from these kind of toys because they make huge messes and he tries to eat them. But They are perfect for snuggling and being your dogs little companion
Montana H.
Redding
Bought this for my new puppy for something he can play with and cuddle up with. He never leaves without it since then. He loves to carry it around while on walks. Petco is the best place to get it and it’s easy to find. Best part is it’s tough enough to last a lot of tugs.
Justin K.
My dog is really tough on toys , how well does this hold together with a lot of tug of war play ? Do it squeak ?