Kong Company - Cozie Ali-gator- Assorted Medium - ZY2

by KONG

Squeaky, cuddly plush dog toy in a variety of jungle characters issafe, durable, cute entertainment for your pet! Choose from Rabbit, Alligator, Dog, Elephant, Lion, Monkey, Moose or Rhino. Extra layer of materials for a longer lasting toy Quality, non-toxic materials Caution: Product is not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Stop use ifworn, loose, or torn pieces occur. Made in China

Is this toy tough? Or does your dog tear it up pretty easily?
My dog would love this, is it durable?
How do i get this to review?
Start your review of Kong Company - Cozie Ali-gator- Assorted Medium - ZY2!
Pine Bluff
I have a three year old Lab/Great Dane mix who ~loves~ toys. Bought this for him from amazon...I was wondering when I bought it why it came in a two-pack. It was very evident after the first few days. Rocker LOVED his alligator, but it was destroyed within three days...had given the second one to my husband’s little rat terrier type of pup who doesn’t really care about toys one way or the other. He played with it a little but once Rocker had torn up the first Ali, he stole the second one and tore it up also. He isn’t just a HUGE chewer, but he’s a shaker and once something tears up just a little, he loves tearing it up the rest of the way. It’s his fav thing to do. So, I would give it 5 stars for how much he loved it, and 1 star for durability.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I want to start this review by saying that all of the small Kong plushies are absolutely adorable. That being said, your experience with this toy will vary with your dog's playstyle.

I buy these for my parents' dog, who likes to just shake and tug with his plush toys. He's only about 20 pounds and they are plenty durable for him.

My dog, on the other hand, is an overly-enthusiastic surgeon when it comes to his toys. He situates his teeth just right so that they cut through fabric like scissors. He likes to chew off every little ear and arm when it comes to small plushies and these are no exception. He's good about not swallowing the bits but I wouldn't recommend this for anyone whose dog likes to chew pieces off of toys.

Penitas, TX
It’s a good toy for my dog Bean. He’s a weenie mix, about 12 lbs, and although he’s small, he’s got strong teeth. Therefore it didn’t take long for him to tear it to shreds 😂. I bought it at Petco for about $10 more or less. I’d honestly buy it again for him because I love to spoil him and he loves stuffed animals. In all honesty Kong stuffed animals tend to last him longer than regular dog stuffed animal toys. The only problem I have with it, is when Bean finally tears it to shreds he likes to eat the stuffing which causes problems for his digestive track. BUT that’s on me mostly because sometimes I don’t pay attention to what he’s doing most of the time.
Rutherfordton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three dogs and two cats. One of my dogs is a husky/malamute/timberwolf hybrid who has LOTS of energy. He is four years old and plays as much as he did as a young puppy. Toys are his absolute favorite but especially stuffed animas. The problem is he can and will destroy anything because he's a chewer. This toy still didn't last but it lasted MUCH longer than any other toy animals I've ever given to him. Keep in mind that if you think you know a strong and powerful chewer, my guy is likely twice that. For a standard chewer I think this would hold up even longer than it did for us! Definitely a must have for anyone with an active and playful chewer.
Canoga Park, CA
Kong Company - Cozie Ali-gator- Assorted Medium - ZY2 uploaded by Norah M.
This is the cutest and my most favorite product from Kong! My doggy usually rips apart her toys the moment she hears the squeaking, but this toy has withstand all of her pulling and scratching! It’s lasted a year now, and for Christmas we even got her the holiday reindeer edition! She loves it as much as we do, and it’s super easy to clean. My doggy likes to lick her toys as if she’s grooming them, so when it gets dirty, we just plop it into the washer and dryer and its all clean and new again!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If your dog likes to destroy toys with squeakers this is not the toy for you but if you want something that is easier to bring along in the car that doesn’t scare you when it drops this toy is the one. It comes in different animals and it very durable. We play tug of war with it and it survived our length of time of a couple months to say it is a great toy. The only downfall is if you have an aggressive chewer they will rip it apart sooner than expected.
La Crosse, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Company - Cozie Ali-gator- Assorted Medium - ZY2 uploaded by Leah B.
The gator is my dog’s BEST friend. It is their go-to toy to grab and bring to us when we walk in the door. It has lasted our dogs a long time and our dogs can be chewers! We recently purchased for my in-law’s dog who loses her mind over breaking toys, and she loved this gator too! It didn’t last as long as my dog’s gator, but she loved it while it lasted. I think this is a great toy, with a squeaker, for any size dog!
Woodstock
I love these toys and the idea behind them. Unfortunately they last about 10 minutes before they are completely gutted. My tough chewing togs rip through these like it’s nothing. I am giving them three stars because I still get them from time to time because my dogs love fluffy toys and they last a few minutes longer than regular toys. But for a product that advertises being tough, they really aren’t, sadly.
Rutledge, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three dogs, and they love their gators! I had gotten one in the beginning,but my lab mix took it in his kennel and laid on it. It was so the other two couldn’t play with it. They all run around with their gators, but we lock each one in their own kennel if their is no supervision.... and just guess why? Well because if patches of course!!! He will have all three of them the first chance he is given!
Providence, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves all of the Kong cozies. He’s 4 but small, about 25 pounds. We’ve had quite a few different cozies since he was a puppy and they’re his favorite toys hands down. Super, SUPER durable. He’s occasionally ripped them open, but for the most part he can play really rough with them and they still have structural integrity. Not sure that I would recommend them for strong chewers or bigger dogs, but my dog is obsessed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Davenport, IA
il y a 10 mois
Sarah L. • il y a 8 mois
It’s not as strong as the rubber products but they are very durable. My dog loves to destroy plush toys, yet she hasn’t been able to destroy the Kong Kozie, and we have 3 different ones now.