BY KONG #36 in Cat Toys

Irresistible, highly potent catnip scent Plush body with a easy-grab fuzzy tail Available in assorted colors (giraffe or cow). Please allow us to choose a color for you. Watch your cat attack, wrestle and snuggle with its KONG Kickeroo. This unique cat toy appeals to a cat's instinctive desire to stalk and capture prey. The Kickeroo size, shape and material were specially chosen to promote wrestling and hind paw kicking. The fluffy tail provides movement for extra excite. Not to mention that there is a generous amount of KONG's potent North American grown catnip that has been added to further encourage play. Don't be surprised if the Kickeroo becomes your cat's favorite toy. see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Orrville, OH
My cat loves this toy! He usually doesn't play too much but when we first got this, he played with it right away. By now, it's lost its original appeal so I spray it with catnip and it's like brand new. He loves it just as much. I would recommend to other cat owners, even for cats who don't play often.
Emma V.
Emma V.
My cats love this! They got so jealous of each other that I had to buy another. Such a great investment for cats who like to "bunny kick" their toys. The only con is it gets covered in cat hair easily.
kyrua b.
kyrua b.
Morristown, TN
both cats love to play with this toy! even the lazy fat boy i have kicks and rolls around the floor with this one. he doesn't play with toys very often so will have to buy more
Janine R.
Janine R.
Mesquite, TX
My cats love it. I don't know what kind of catnip they use inside, but they all go for it right off when most toys they let sit for a week or so before touching them.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Somerset, NJ
My cats love to hold onto this toy and kick it with their back paws. I have even caught them curled up sleeping with it - using it like a pillow.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I bought one of these thinking my cats would love it but they showed no interest at all. The dog on the other hand gladly stole it haha.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Gaylord, MI
My cat really liked this at first and now it just sits around unused. She would rather play with hair ties or milk cap rings.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
My cats love this thing so much. They play with it everyday. They are both large cats and it is the perfect size,
Abby C.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
Family fan favorite. Great for those cats who like to bunny kick your arm, just slide this in and let them go to town. Holds up for years. Fabrics still looks good, no rips or tears. Good for claws or declaweed. It's in my tabby tiger cat's weekly rotation from the toy box. Not sure about washing.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
My cat loves to kick this toy! He will bite and claw it viciously and it holds up to his abuse. The only problem is he wants to carry it around and it's a little big for him. However, it's a good size for him to lay down and kick. :)