BY KONG

The KONG Aqua, (which used to be the Cool KONG), is a floating toy that promotes fun and exercise both in and out of water. Let your dog have fun in the water while you stay high and dry. The Aqua has a foam core that keeps it floating while your dog swims out to fetch it. Made from our KONG Classic rubber formula Perfect for games of fetch in and out of water Available in two sizes: Medium, Large NOTE: The colour you get will be picked from those available at the time of your order. see more...

• I've tried a lot of toys for my dog does it actually work ? and if ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Daniel W.
Daniel W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of the best on the market. Dogs love these things and what you put in them. They will play for hours and the best part maybe you don't have to get a lot of dog bones, raw hides, and treats.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Mckeesport, PA
My dog loved this toy she played with it for hours. Very durable and holds up to wear and tear of typical dog play. I would recommend this to other dog owners
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Love Kong's toys. They are very durable and indestructible. Also like that treats can be put in the middle for them.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
My beagle and pugs love when I put peanut butter or dog treats in them. Very affordable too.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Great toy! we have labs and they love to swim. We have tried several decoys for the water, but this one is by far the best we have had! the string makes it super easy to throw and it's filled with a foam material which helps it to float. Kong is the only brand that can hold up to our labs toughness with toys so we were very excited when we found this particular toy for the water.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
It may be great for some dogs, but all my pup wants to do it chew on the rope.. She wants nothing to do with the Kong itself.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is the only toy my boxer has not been able to completely destroyed within 5mins of receiving it. Great toy!
Chassity D.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
These are really nice to keep the Puppy who keeps getting into everything occupied
Paige W.
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
Kong is the only brand of dog toy my dog doesn't destroy. Everything else I get here is usually in pieces by the end of the day, but she has had this one around 8 months now and hasn't even made a dent in it, not through lack of trying though!
Isabell T.
Isabell T.
Gardena, CA
I've tried a lot of toys for my dog does it actually work ? and if so how do you know when to out a new one in does the treats eventually come out ?