BY KONG

The KONG Aqua, (which used to be the Cool KONG), is a floating toy that promotes fun and exercise both in and out of water. Let your dog have fun in the water while you stay high and dry. The Aqua has a foam core that keeps it floating while your dog swims out to fetch it. Made from our KONG Classic rubber formula Perfect for games of fetch in and out of water Available in two sizes: Medium, Large NOTE: The colour you get will be picked from those available at the time of your order. see more...

• I've tried a lot of toys for my dog does it actually work ? and i...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my dogs favorite toys. When she sees my pull it out she knows it’s a beach day. Love this toy because I can throw it in the o ran and it floats so she can find it easily. We have gone through two of these so far because our dog has chewed the rope up. But I know it’s going to happen so I’m not too worried about it. This toy gives her hours of enjoyment.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
Great toy! we have labs and they love to swim. We have tried several decoys for the water, but this one is by far the best we have had! the string makes it super easy to throw and it's filled with a foam material which helps it to float. Kong is the only brand that can hold up to our labs toughness with toys so we were very excited when we found this particular toy for the water.
Daniel W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of the best on the market. Dogs love these things and what you put in them. They will play for hours and the best part maybe you don't have to get a lot of dog bones, raw hides, and treats.
Becky M.
Mckeesport, PA
My dog loved this toy she played with it for hours. Very durable and holds up to wear and tear of typical dog play. I would recommend this to other dog owners
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Kong brand is amazing! So many great choices that hold up to my crazy pup! We love these specifically, but we’ve had great experience with other items too!
Hailey C.
It may be great for some dogs, but all my pup wants to do it chew on the rope.. She wants nothing to do with the Kong itself.
Mariah P.
Love Kong's toys. They are very durable and indestructible. Also like that treats can be put in the middle for them.
Brittany P.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is the only toy my boxer has not been able to completely destroyed within 5mins of receiving it. Great toy!
Melissa S.
My beagle and pugs love when I put peanut butter or dog treats in them. Very affordable too.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
These are really nice to keep the Puppy who keeps getting into everything occupied
Isabell T.
Long Beach , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've tried a lot of toys for my dog does it actually work ? and if so how do you know when to out a new one in does the treats eventually come out ?