Kong Company Cat Zoom Groom - CZG/CZG24

KOG1082 Features "Groomassage" your cat Your pet will look smell and feel better use to groom and caress your cat Regular grooming effectively reduces hairballs and stimulates skin for a healthy coat Product Type: Nail Clipper Pet Category: Cats Color: Greens Generic Dimensions Weight: 0.16 lb 7" H x 4.75" W x 1.25" D Dimensions Overall Width - Side to Side: 4.75 Overall Length - End to End: 7 Overall Product Weight: 0.16

Is this any good??
Does this work on long hair cats ?
Does anyone know if this can be purchased on Amazon? I can't seem to find it.
Start your review of Kong Company Cat Zoom Groom - CZG/CZG24!
Product Highlights
“My cat loves it as well...he doesn't try to run or bite...it's like a kitty massage!” in 3 reviews
“It's gentle, but helps keep their fur smooth.” in 1 review
Browns Mills, NJ
Kong Company Cat Zoom Groom - CZG/CZG24 uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Kong zoomgroom is a great brush. It is very easy to grip. It's very flexible and gentle to use. When using this product you brush gently in a circular motion through your cat's fur. It will remove loose hair and reduce shedding. It also stimulates capillaries for healthy skin and coat. I definitely recommend this for any cat owner whose cats coat is long.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Medium
My cat did not love this. He wanted to bite it the whole time we were using it. He usually loves getting groomed and will pose for us. Instead he batted it and tried to bite it, I also found it did not remove any loose hair. It was kind of pointless. We will not be using it in the future.
Cat / Small
All my tabbies loved this brush! They specially liked rubbing their whiskers against the brush. Why would I give this a 4 star and not 5? It is because the brush did not hold well against the outdoor humid environment. It is wise to keep this brush indoors.
Cat / Small, Medium
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat usually hates being brushed but loves being brushed with this. It’s like a massage for them (you are suppose to use circular motions) and it really picks up a lot of her loose hair.
Cat, Dog / Small, Medium, Large
I took my dog to get groomed for the first time as he isn't really a breed that needs it. That bring said he had some mats hence going. I noticed the groomer wad using this brush but thr dog version and holy did it take of so much more hair than the old brush I was using. Needless to say I went out and purchased the cat one as they sold out of the dog and it was cheaper and exact same. It's so gentle and really does the job with all the hair and excess! The price is so cheap and glad I came across it!
Cat, Dog / Medium
Ames, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
My shorthair cat loves being groomed with this product! It’s like a massage to him. He enjoys it so much that his reaction makes me laugh. I start with this & then go over his fur with the Chirpy Pets Deshedding Tool that I bought on Amazon. The amount of hair that ends up in the Cat Zoom Groom is insane, as it really does it’s job! 10/10 recommend to all cat owners!
Seattle, WA
I have 2 Siamese an an American shorthair and this didn't really work on any of them. It seemed to only superficially brush their fur and never got down to the undercoat. I like that it's gentle to them but I still prefer Furminator 811794010935 FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Small Cats
Christmas, FL
I got this for my long hair cat who would scream when I groomed him even though I knew it wasn't hurting him. He just hated regular cat brushes like the slicker kind. I figured this would be gentler and less pulling and it is. Our new medium hair cat likes it too and he likes to bite it though. It kind of massages them and doesn't pull the hair. It removes the loose hair that ends up all over the house! It's also great for picking hair up off the carpet so it's dual use!
Cat / Medium
Potterville, MI
I actually got the Kong Zoom Groom brush free from fresh step with my points but I do enjoy it. It was a bit confusing at first as how to use it exactly. My cat didn't care much for me rubbing it in little circles like I saw in the direction video but that doesnt mean my other cats didnt like it. It does take the excess hair off but in my opinion you have to kind of work for it with short hair cats.
Cat, Dog / Small, Large
Temple city , CA
Purchased at: PETCO
I use this on my dog. I know there is a dog one & i have both but for some reason this one works better on my dog. I have a cattle/corgi mix who sheds soo much but a few minutes a day of brushing with this and he honestly doesn’t shed so much. It really gets all the extra fur
Dog, Fish / Medium