BY KONG

KOG1138 Features Unique no-mess scratcher pads Includes potent north American grown catnip Veternarian approved Color: Brown Frame Material: Cardboard Style: Contemporary Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 2 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 9.4 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 19.8 Inches Overall Product Weight: 1.52 Pounds see more...

Nikki R.
Monterey
Cats love catnip. Mine are no exception. i have tried many brands of catnip over the years. My cats liked every brand including this one. I prefer this brand because of the low price, the great quality, and the actual quantity of the product. There are lesser known name brands of catnip that cost the same or less. However, I find those tend to go stale and lose their appetizing aroma much quicker. There tends to be less in the bag as well.
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our go to scratcher. I keep two of those in the living room as the cats like to use them, and not just to scratch, but even to nap on. They don't even need cat nip to entice them to use the scratches.
Chrissy R.
My cats love scratching boxes and Kong is by far the best brand. It’s the most durable and high quality. Comes with catnip. The box itself is sturdy and the cardboard can be flipped after first side gets “destroyed”. Good size too. Kitty’s highly recommend
Summer f.
buffalo
kong is the only brand my cats go crazy over!!! i have 4 cats and they usually don’t all like cat nip unless we buy kong then they’re all going nuts and playing for hours lol! if you’re car doesn’t like basic cat nip i would for sure try this !
Meredith C.
Huntington Beach
Worth the money instead of running your cat to the salon all the time! I recommend buying these 1 a month to ensure your cat get her fix.
Judith R.
Benicia, CA
I bought this for both my cats one who is 5 years old and the other who is 3 months all and they both love and use it.
Karri G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats liked it one did not so I guess you have to find what works for your cat. Kong needs lower prices.
Carolyn H.
West Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cardboard cat scratchers are a favorite of my cats. It does fall apart kind of quickly with lots of scratching
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My ex cat love to use this he likes going ham on this he be just scratching on it like there is no tomorrow.
Michelle S.
Pleasant Hill
Cats love these scratchers! This is great for indoor cats especially! Plus they can be recycled after use :)