Kong Company - Cat Cozie Kickeroo- Assorted - CZ42 uploaded by Peyton S.

BY KONG

The Cat Cozie Kickeroo is made of ultra-soft plush fabric that cats love to tackle and cuddle. This cat toy is packed with North American catnip and has a crinkle or rattle sound to help attract cats and initiate play. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "They have lasted a long time as well." in 1 review
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
My cat loves playing with his Kickeroo's. They are adorable, long-lasting, and provide lots of entertainment for kitty's, and people! I love watching Gizmo kick his back feet and toss these little things around. We also spray some catnip spray onto it and it makes him go even more nuts!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
It took my cat a long time to warm up to this toy. For a long time my dog played with it instead of my cat, but once he did he seemed to like it.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
My cat loves playing with his Kickeroo's. They are adorable, long-lasting, and provide lots of entertainment for kitty's, and people! I love watching my cats kick their back feet and toss these little things around.
Kat C.
Kat C.
This is great for any cat! All cats love catnip in their own way and putting it in a toy makes it even better!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
These are my cat's absolute favorite toys. They have been since she was a kitten - she is almost 2 years old now. She carries them around the house, purring the whole time. She even snuggles up with them to sleep. One of the best toys I have ever gotten for her.
brittany W.
brittany W.
South Bend, IN
My cats love them and they play with them for hours I love that they are made well Cuz I've had cat toys with catnip that broke open
Holly M.
Holly M.
golden, MO
My cats go crazy over these toys. They have lasted a long time as well. One of her favorite toys.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten has this and loves to run around the house chasing it. She loves her catnip.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
These are the best cat toys in the world! I used to work in a pet store, and I would recommend them to everyone with a cat. People would come back and tell me their cats loves them, I never had anyone tell me any differently. The smaller size is great for any size cat, big or small. My two cats both love these. They chew and chaste them, and they really do encourage back leg kicking! Not only are they great for play, but my cats love to cuddle up with their kickeroo and sleep with them like a stuffed animal. They have at least one kickeroo in every size!
Trayce M.
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
My cats love these toys. They fight, wrestle, & cuddle them all the time. I just wish the catnip factor was stronger & lasted longer. I did purchase the Kong catnip spray though & that makes my cats go insane all over again 🐱❤️