Kong Company - Cat Cozie Kickeroo- Assorted - CZ42 uploaded by Peyton S.

BY KONG #89 in Cat Toys

The Cat Cozie Kickeroo is made of ultra-soft plush fabric that cats love to tackle and cuddle. This cat toy is packed with North American catnip and has a crinkle or rattle sound to help attract cats and initiate play. see more...

• "They have lasted a long time as well." in 1 review
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I have a Christmas version of this. I originally got it for a cat that lives with my mom, and he didn't really want anything to do with it. I ended up keeping it for whatever reason and when I got a kitten I brought it to my apartment. Well it must be a boy cat thing because that cat also didn't want it, but when we got the little kitten she absolutely LOVED it. It was kind of funny because it was about the size of her and she would carry it around the apartment so proud. She still goes to get it out of the toy bin and carries it around. It has a crinkly sound in the tail and catnip in the body so it appeals to more than one size of them.
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
These are the best cat toys in the world! I used to work in a pet store, and I would recommend them to everyone with a cat. People would come back and tell me their cats loves them, I never had anyone tell me any differently. The smaller size is great for any size cat, big or small. My two cats both love these. They chew and chaste them, and they really do encourage back leg kicking! Not only are they great for play, but my cats love to cuddle up with their kickeroo and sleep with them like a stuffed animal. They have at least one kickeroo in every size!
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
Pet Lover Expert
These last forever and stay a favorite while they lose interest in other toys. This is their go-to hyper attack toy. I like that it's quiet so they can play at night, no bells or crinkle noise. They make a huge variety of these kicker toys. I have a denim one that is refillable with a Velcro back for easy filling.
Samantha O.
My cat loves playing with his Kickeroo's. They are adorable, long-lasting, and provide lots of entertainment for kitty's, and people! I love watching Gizmo kick his back feet and toss these little things around. We also spray some catnip spray onto it and it makes him go even more nuts!
Jessica Z.
These are my cat's absolute favorite toys. They have been since she was a kitten - she is almost 2 years old now. She carries them around the house, purring the whole time. She even snuggles up with them to sleep. One of the best toys I have ever gotten for her.
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
My cats love these toys. They fight, wrestle, & cuddle them all the time. I just wish the catnip factor was stronger & lasted longer. I did purchase the Kong catnip spray though & that makes my cats go insane all over again 🐱❤️
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
My cat loves his "froggy"! I noticed he loved grabbing his toys and kicking them with his back legs, so when I saw this I had to get it. This toy is perfect for him! He loves the crinkle sound it makes, too!
Kayla T.
Lancaster
My cat loves playing with his Kickeroo's. They are adorable, long-lasting, and provide lots of entertainment for kitty's, and people! I love watching my cats kick their back feet and toss these little things around.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
It took my cat a long time to warm up to this toy. For a long time my dog played with it instead of my cat, but once he did he seemed to like it.
brittany W.
South Bend, IN
My cats love them and they play with them for hours I love that they are made well Cuz I've had cat toys with catnip that broke open