BY KONG

KONG introduces the new Gecko character to the popular BraidZ dog toy line. Made with soft strong material that has been tightly braided for strength this Gecko maintains BraidZ title as the cutest tug toys on the market. All BraidZ toys are made with minimal stuffing for minimal mess and the stretchy tough weave helps floss and clean teeth during play. Each also has a squeaker for added excitement. see more...

Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
Hi all I'm trying not the best of my resume to the point that it will not work on this site has the most recent one is the same thing happened with a good day please let you are doing a little while and it will take place at least I know I will send it out
Crystal W.
Riverview, FL
One of my dogs favorite toys! He grabs it every time we go outside so we can play fetch, he will sit and chew on it for hours. I live by Kong such a great and affordable toy for a dog owner like me.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
I purchased this for my dog to give them something to tug on other than my socks. It last three days before they chewed it to pieces. Very disappointed and thought it would last longer.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kong make fantastic products that are well worth the splurge. They last infinitely longer than the cheaper brands and are great toys for your furry family.
Amanda H.
My dog didn't like using a kong it just wasn't her thing so I'm still looking for something that will prevent her from barking while were not home.
Serena K.
Dogs love it! I put peanut butter in it with a treat and they go nuts. The toy is kinda expensive but super durable so worth it in the end.
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
Love almost all of the Kong toys. Although nothing is indestructible for my dogs, they last a lot longer than other brands
Miranda W.
I love this brand because it last longer than most brands. My tiny dog loves this toy but in the monkey version.
Madison J.
My puppy loved this! One of his favorite toys from when he was younger. It lasted a long time