BY KONG

The Kong Ballistic Tug is made using a multi-layered design. The Ballistic Ring has 3 layers of material with 8 rows of stitching to create a tough and durable dog toy. Gentle on your dog's teeth and gums, it even squeaks and floats for added fun. Designed to keep your dog entertained, throw it in the washing machine when it gets dirty. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I buy nothing but Kong toys now for my 11 month old puppy. He loves toys but I felt like I was always throwing away chewed up ones. The only brand I have never had to throw away is a toy from Kong. They are durable and worth the few extra dollars for a toy that will last. This one seems especially durable and keeps him entertained by himself but is also great for tug of war.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
Quincy, MA
It has lasted longer than all his other toys! But going up against a german shepherd was no match for this toy. I do admit my shepherd specifically goes and rips up tags first and thats how he ends up opening up most toys.
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Love this for my little animal :) Keeps him occupied for hours sometimes. Different than some other toys out there, kinda why I really like it too!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
Got this for my husky and it lasted longer than I expected. Until she tore at it too much and finally ripped it apart! Lasted her a good month!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
My dog Chester loves this toy! It keeps him playing for a few hours. We love to go outside and throw it and there he goes to catch it
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
Kongs are the best toys around for boxers, that seem to destroy every other toy they have ever gotten!!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
My dog loves these. she likes to play tug a war and these tend to hold up better than the ropes we used to get her.
Tuyet T.
Tuyet T.
My Yorker can be kept busy with this dog toy for hours!!
Katrina V.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
Love this toy, this is one of few toys that my Jack Russell has t been able to destroy within minutes of getting it.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
This is the best brand of pup toys. My chihuahua destroys every toy in mins. Squeakers and fluff everywhere. With these he has them last for months. Rather spend more then buy new ones every other day. Challenging for hyper pups like mine.
taylor s.
taylor s.
Lakeville, MN
is this sturdy enough for a pit bull? every toy he tends to rip it to shreds.