BY KONG

Have an extreme chewer? The Kong Ballistic Ring is made using a multi-layered design. The Ballistic Ring has 3 layers of material with 8 rows of stitching to create a tough and durable dog toy. Gentle on your dog's teeth and gums, it even squeaks and floats for added fun. Designed to keep your dog entertained, throw it in the washing machine when it gets dirty. see more...

Annie M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lasts a very long time compared to other toys I’ve gotten my BIG dogs still eventually tears but still worth the money it’s hard to get any toy to really last with 3 French mastiffs and one boxer mix LOL
Desiree M.
Friendship, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This company is amazing for my dog! She tears everything apart, and this brand is finally a match for her! She can break some of the toys but she definitely has to work at it for a while!
Nisi O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lady loves this toy! We tried tennis balls, sticks, knitted ropes, every thing we could think of for play time. Her Kong “donut” is all she wants. ♥️
Gretchen M.
Draper
My dog loves his chew toys!! I have so many for him. This is one of his faves. I can find these for pretty cheap and for my dog they last awhile.
Jessica B.
Savannah, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really love the Kong products. My dog usually rips up any Toys with squeakers in them so this brand has helped us keep his toys around longer!!
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
These toys are super durable. We have 2 huskies and they can play hard with these and they don’t break or rip.
Jade M.
Tolleson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have soooo many kong toys. They're the only ones that stand up to our husky. He loves them. They're tough.