Kong Company - Ballistic Ring- Assorted Medium - LR2 uploaded by Luisa C.

BY KONG

Have an extreme chewer? The Kong Ballistic Ring is made using a multi-layered design. The Ballistic Ring has 3 layers of material with 8 rows of stitching to create a tough and durable dog toy. Gentle on your dog's teeth and gums, it even squeaks and floats for added fun. Designed to keep your dog entertained, throw it in the washing machine when it gets dirty. see more...

Neferttia J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a pit bull bull mastiff mix and this toy was kind of mediocre for him. He didn’t seemed to be interested in it further than a couple of hours, then he was completely done with it. I would recommend it for pets that have a more hyperactive personality and could be easier entertained.
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great toy lasted my two pits about three days. They had fun! King toys are generally tough toys. It’s the only brand that lasts in my dogs possession. Recommend for though constant chewers.
Amy L.
McLoud
Lasted my pitt bull longer than any you we've ever bought her, but still destructible. I'm sure there isn't a you made that she can't destroy tho.
Janelle B.
Holds up well. All of my dogs love it. Easy to throw and easy for our larger dogs to catch. They even play tug with it. It's made very well.
Laura V.
This dog toy is the only dog toy my pit mix hasn't been able to destroy. All other tough toys he rips into instantly but not this one
ellisandra o.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Product was destroyed within minutes but kept my dogs busy. Recommend for small dogs so it will last longer.