BY KONG

Kong Cloud Dog Collar The Kong Cloud Collar is soft, smooth and doesn't interfere with a dog's peripheral vision or get in the way of their eating and drinking. These collars are designed to be washable, scratch and bite resistant and do not mark up floors or furniture. The collars are available in five sizes. Features. Perfect for dogs and cats recovering from surgery or wounds. Washable, scratch and bite resistant Item Specifications: Size: X-Small - Neck Circumference up to 6" Small - Neck Circumference 6" - 10" Medium - Neck Circumference 10" - 13" Large - Neck Circumference 13" - 18" X-Large - Neck Circumference 18" and up Color Blue see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Got this for my shiba, who has severe skin allergies and will lick himself fur-less :( I felt bad that he had trouble walking through doorways with a regular cone/e-collar and saw this and thought it would be great for him. Perhaps it's not big enough because he can still lick himself. It's been about a year and I think it has a small hole somewhere because it deflates and becomes a giant necklace on him.
It is covered in a non-removable blue cloth/fabric, making it more difficult to pop but harder to clean. It's pretty filthy and gross now. It has also caused some hair loss around the neck, but that's because he has had to wear it rather long-term. It also tends to shift around, especially when he shakes, so that the part where you velcro it is on the bottom of his neck, making it even easier for him to lick.
I would like to try a larger size for my Alaskan Malamute since the cone he has to wear (as necessary) is gigantic--walking through a doorway is like making a basketball into the hoop at the fair (when the rim is oval/rigged, so there's like less than 1 inch lee-way), but he has only needed to wear a cone once since he was neutered so it's not worth getting for him to try. Cones are weirdly expensive -__-
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I used this when my bulldog was spayed. It is the perfect alternative to those annoying cone collars. It was nice because it seemed more comfortable and also acted like a pillow for my dog after her surgery. I would definitely recommend this to others. The price is a tad high but I used a coupon so it ended up only being $10 which is a great price.
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert
This was a lifesaver when my boy had to have surgery to remove a few lumps. I did *not* want to put one of the plastic collars on and have him bumping around into everything, jabbing his neck over and over.  He surprisingly did not mind wearing this at all, and it prevented him from licking his stitches perfectly (despite his very serious determination to do so). After the worst of it had healed and we didn't have it on him all day, we did accidentally leave it in reach of him and he punctured it playing with it, but it was nothing a little duct tape didn't fix. The washable cover is so nice, also, because it did get a little dirty with drool! I recommend this to all my friends who have dogs getting surgeries now. Just another winning product from Kong.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my fur baby as he was healing from his surgery. It was FOR SURE more comfortable then the cone of shame but if he tried hard enough he could still lick the stitches.
Teirsha H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love kong and what they have to offer with their products, however with it being inflatable, they're able to take off
Becky L.
Coquitlam, BC
I got this for my dog through my vet when he had a staph infection around his side and back. It worked very well, he was not able to get at his sores and he loved sleeping on it because it was like his own personal pillow. The only thing I did not like about it is how easily it popped when he grabbed it off my desk one day, he had it for under a minute and it is now unusable. More an oversight on my part though!
Anabelle A.
Santo Domingo
Hahahhahaha siempre que veo este producto me recuerda a mi perrita, siempre le encantaba jugar con esto. Se lo llegue a comprar tres veces es muy bueno se los recomiendo.