BY KONG #2 in Dog Toys

Color received may vary 15-35lbs / 5-15kg Durable Teething Formula Recommended by Vets Worldwide Promotes healthy chewing and soothes gums Stuff with treats, pastes or peanut butter Great with Kong Stuff N™ Your dog will love you for it.™ Kongs are widely used as therapy for prevention of boredom, separation anxiety and other behavioral issues. Put your Dog to Work: Providing food and/or treat stuffed Kongs for your dogs can keep them contently busy and out of trouble for long periods of time.  Note-adjust bowl feeding as necessary to maintain a healthy diet. As puppy grows, graduate to larger Puppy or Classic Kong.

• Does anyone have ay suggestion on what to put in the KONG dog toy117 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to put inside the Kong for your dog?280 Answers
  • How do you wash this? How often?10 Answers
Kong Classic Rubber Dog Toy
  • "Sometimes I freeze it with peanut butter in the middle for when we leave him in the crate when we go out and he goes crazy over it." in 2261 reviews
  • "He enjoys it without any treat inside, but I put peanut butter inside when we are traveling by plane and it keeps him entertained for the whole flight" in 425 reviews
  • "We put peanut butter inside (along with any medicine she might need, haha) and it keeps her occupied for a bit while she goes after the snack." in 226 reviews
  • "My sister has a rottweiler, so she recommended a Kong toy where you can put treats inside.. it was the best thing I ever did!" in 187 reviews
  • "I have a very energetic lab puppy and when we put peanut butter or a treat inside she is busy and quite for a long time!" in 186 reviews
Joy B.
Coxsackie, NY
If there was a way to give this a negative five, I would. I put some treats inside of this toy and my golden loved it....I left her alone for 30 minuets and I came back to find that the "undestroyable" toy was infact destroyed. I picked up all of the pieces, or so I thought, and throw them away. A couple day later I rushed my six MONTH old puppy into the vet to find out there was a piece stuck in her small intestine. A day and 2000 dollars later she made it through surgery, but she died in recovery, because their was another the doctors couldn't get out. Keep in mind I was gone, but my 13 year old daughter was playing with her(the puppy) and took the toy away, thinking nothing, but still telling me about it. I called the company after about a week of pain from losing her, and they did pay the bill, but only after I fought with them. I have gotten other Kong toys, but I will NEVER get this one again.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN
I have a large breed dog. A pitbull matter of fact. The biggest sweetest loveable one on the planet. When he was a puppy we got him a number of different toys. He would chew them up very quickly even thick rubber. We invested in a Kong for him. We got him a Kong, and it did eventually get chewed up. This toy lasted much longer than any other toy he had before. By the time he was 1 year old we got him another Kong toy but this time we got the Kong extreme which is a black toy. He is now 11 years old and we have only had to buy 2 Kong toys in ten years and he absolutely loves it and it's the only toy that he would ever play with. So I absolutely recommend this to anyone who has a dog that loves to chew because he has never chewed up one item in my home he just loves his Kong.
Jessica K.
Spicewood, TX
The Kong is Hands down my go to toy, I can give her one and it will preoccupy my extremely hyper, all over the place, no patience having, 1 year old Boston for an hour or 2!!
I make my own "Kong stuffing" in a big batch so I always have some ready. I take a few scoops of her dog food and small training treats and mix it with Natural peanut Butter. When filling the Kong I put it upside in a double shot glass so I don't have to hold the Kong with one and fill with the other. I plug the small hole with a treat that fits perfectly then I add my Kong stuffing, making sure to pack it, once it's filled to the rim I add a dollop of peanut butter that covers the opening. Then I put the Kong in the freezer.
Kasey D.
Dallas, TX
My dog loves his kongs. I got these in a couple different sizes when he was teething. It's nice, because when it's hot here, I can fill it with ground dog food and freeze it, like a popsicle. The cold rubber feels nice on his gums, his attention is occupied while he works the food out, then when it's thawed, he can entertain himself playing fetch. Fetch is extra fun, because the cone shape makes the kong bounce in different directions, so he never knows where it's going to end up. He likes to try to predict where I'm going to throw things, so this is really nice to exercise his brain and his body. My dog is ridiculously smart, too smart for his own good, so this is a really good toy for him.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
The kong is a must have for any dog owner! Especially new owners with puppies! We have an 11 month old husky named Adonis and he has chewed through one of the wooden pillars in our home as a pup. We tried all kinds of toys and nothing could stand up to his chewing till we gave in and paid up for a kong. I know most dog owners don't want to pay more than 5$ for a toy when your dogs just going to chew it up and your going to end up tossing it anyway! I swear though! The kong is worth it! Adonis STILL has his kong after 6 months of chewing and tossing it around! The thing still looks just as it did when we first bought it for him. It also still his favorite toy.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
These are good, sturdy, reliable toys, but my Pitbull can chew through anything, and i mean ANYTHING. Every toy hes ever had, ripped to pieces under 5 minutes. Hes a good boy though, and he only chews on his toys. He had one of these, and after a day, he had this ripped in half NO JOKE. Great for tougher dogs, but My pitbull beat the test, just sayin lol. Kong is a great brand, and ive had harnesses by kong for my pit. He broke through one of them, but the other two worked just fine. Kong products are a bit pricey, but if you have a pitbull like me, sometimes its a MUST to buy Kong products. No other toy has ever beat the Smoky test (My 3 year old pitbull) 😁
Brittney M.
I bought one of these and fell in love with this product. My puppy has a lot of energy and we currently live in an apartment. This toy allows my puppy to stay concentrated on one toy and play with it for a long time. The cookie tastes great and makes my puppy have a challenge. He does not give up until he has gotten the cookie. Even if the toy does not have a cookie in it, he will still play with it and chew on it. I have seen people use peanut butter in the toy as well. I have not tried that yet because our puppy has a sensitive stomach. I will buy another one of these when he chews this one up.
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
This is very durable as well as versatile. I have a puppy that I put small loose treats in it for because he's not experienced at food toys and that keeps him busy enough. My older dog is really good at getting treats out of toys so we put bigger treats in there, add some plain yogurt or peanut butter and then freeze. That keeps him entertained for a while as well.

The only negative part about this is it can be difficult to keep clean. I put it in the dishwasher and that tends to do the trick but washing it by hand is a pain.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Let me start by saying that tomorrow is my dog's 1st birthday. We got him when he was 8 weeks old. The Kong was among the first toys we bought for him and it is the only toy that has lasted. He is a destructive chewer. He chews to rip pieces off and the Kong has survived all this time and outlived all of his other toys. If he ever destroys this Kong, I will not hesitate to buy him another. He loves to chew on it, chase it (because it bounces really well) and he loves when I put peanut butter in it! One of his favorite toys!
Morgan G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
BEST TRAINING TOOL! I was trying to crate train my puppy at night but he would cry all night and he would keep me up. When I bought the Kong dog toy at target I never thought it would be a toy that would train him. I bought two kongs. Filled them both with peanut butter and put them in the freezer. At night I would tell "Luke" my puppy to go to bed and point to the cage. He would go in there then I would give him the peanut butter filled Kong. He would be content all night & he learned that the cage is not a punishment.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite thing to put inside the Kong for your dog?
elizabeth b.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Does anyone have ay suggestion on what to put in the KONG dog toy
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
What's the best way to clean/disinfect the Kong? My dogs gets pretty dirty!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What kind of dog do you have that uses the Kong Dog toy?
Claira S.
San Diego, CA
What is your dogs fav toy??