BY KONG #2 in Dog Toys

Color received may vary 15-35lbs / 5-15kg Durable Teething Formula Recommended by Vets Worldwide Promotes healthy chewing and soothes gums Stuff with treats, pastes or peanut butter Great with Kong Stuff N™ Your dog will love you for it.™ Kongs are widely used as therapy for prevention of boredom, separation anxiety and other behavioral issues. Put your Dog to Work: Providing food and/or treat stuffed Kongs for your dogs can keep them contently busy and out of trouble for long periods of time.  Note-adjust bowl feeding as necessary to maintain a healthy diet. As puppy grows, graduate to larger Puppy or Classic Kong.

• Does anyone have ay suggestion on what to put in the KONG dog toy114 Answers
  • Are these hard to clean?7 Answers
  • Do these come small enough for a 1 lb dog?57 Answers
Kong Classic Rubber Dog Toy
  • "Sometimes I freeze it with peanut butter in the middle for when we leave him in the crate when we go out and he goes crazy over it." in 2261 reviews
  • "He enjoys it without any treat inside, but I put peanut butter inside when we are traveling by plane and it keeps him entertained for the whole flight" in 425 reviews
  • "We put peanut butter inside (along with any medicine she might need, haha) and it keeps her occupied for a bit while she goes after the snack." in 226 reviews
  • "My sister has a rottweiler, so she recommended a Kong toy where you can put treats inside.. it was the best thing I ever did!" in 187 reviews
  • "I have a very energetic lab puppy and when we put peanut butter or a treat inside she is busy and quite for a long time!" in 186 reviews
Joy B.
Joy B.
Coxsackie, NY
If there was a way to give this a negative five, I would. I put some treats inside of this toy and my golden loved it....I left her alone for 30 minuets and I came back to find that the "undestroyable" toy was infact destroyed. I picked up all of the pieces, or so I thought, and throw them away. A couple day later I rushed my six MONTH old puppy into the vet to find out there was a piece stuck in her small intestine. A day and 2000 dollars later she made it through surgery, but she died in recovery, because their was another the doctors couldn't get out. Keep in mind I was gone, but my 13 year old daughter was playing with her(the puppy) and took the toy away, thinking nothing, but still telling me about it. I called the company after about a week of pain from losing her, and they did pay the bill, but only after I fought with them. I have gotten other Kong toys, but I will NEVER get this one again.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN
I have a large breed dog. A pitbull matter of fact. The biggest sweetest loveable one on the planet. When he was a puppy we got him a number of different toys. He would chew them up very quickly even thick rubber. We invested in a Kong for him. We got him a Kong, and it did eventually get chewed up. This toy lasted much longer than any other toy he had before. By the time he was 1 year old we got him another Kong toy but this time we got the Kong extreme which is a black toy. He is now 11 years old and we have only had to buy 2 Kong toys in ten years and he absolutely loves it and it's the only toy that he would ever play with. So I absolutely recommend this to anyone who has a dog that loves to chew because he has never chewed up one item in my home he just loves his Kong.
Karis Q.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
My boyfriend went crazy at Christmas time making sure he got the most perfect gifts for everyone including our puppy Kali. He is a researching online shopper! He checks reviews and ratings before ever buying anything! While he was searching for gifts for Kali he ran into this. He said they had the best rating and the reviews were amazing so of course they were sold out but magically on a fishing trip he found one of these bad boys out by the water. Kali immediately fell in love with it. It feels like good quality its got a really nice weight to it but not too heavy seeing as how Kali is only about 20-25lbs give or take a lb or 2. It's great and she loves it. Definitely not a toy she's going to be able to rip apart the first time playing with it
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Austin, TX
Lots of issues from the very beginning. After purchasing a kong toy for our newly adopted puppy, we were excited to see how she took to it. She LOVED it. So now you are wondering why I'm giving it one star? Well, it took all of one bite for it to crumble into tiny pieces. We took the product back to the large retailer where we purchased it and they said we should contact Kong on our own. I contacted customer service and explained to them that the product seemed to crumble like it was rotten. The response was basically a too bad and an attempt to not only have us purchase another on our own but to put the blame on our dog for needing the black higher intensity one. I will NEVER purchase another and I will NEVER support this brand again.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Spicewood, TX
The Kong is Hands down my go to toy, I can give her one and it will preoccupy my extremely hyper, all over the place, no patience having, 1 year old Boston for an hour or 2!!
I make my own "Kong stuffing" in a big batch so I always have some ready. I take a few scoops of her dog food and small training treats and mix it with Natural peanut Butter. When filling the Kong I put it upside in a double shot glass so I don't have to hold the Kong with one and fill with the other. I plug the small hole with a treat that fits perfectly then I add my Kong stuffing, making sure to pack it, once it's filled to the rim I add a dollop of peanut butter that covers the opening. Then I put the Kong in the freezer.
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Dallas, TX
My dog loves his kongs. I got these in a couple different sizes when he was teething. It's nice, because when it's hot here, I can fill it with ground dog food and freeze it, like a popsicle. The cold rubber feels nice on his gums, his attention is occupied while he works the food out, then when it's thawed, he can entertain himself playing fetch. Fetch is extra fun, because the cone shape makes the kong bounce in different directions, so he never knows where it's going to end up. He likes to try to predict where I'm going to throw things, so this is really nice to exercise his brain and his body. My dog is ridiculously smart, too smart for his own good, so this is a really good toy for him.
Jess Ari A.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
The kong is a must have for any dog owner! Especially new owners with puppies! We have an 11 month old husky named Adonis and he has chewed through one of the wooden pillars in our home as a pup. We tried all kinds of toys and nothing could stand up to his chewing till we gave in and paid up for a kong. I know most dog owners don't want to pay more than 5$ for a toy when your dogs just going to chew it up and your going to end up tossing it anyway! I swear though! The kong is worth it! Adonis STILL has his kong after 6 months of chewing and tossing it around! The thing still looks just as it did when we first bought it for him. It also still his favorite toy.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Pet Lover Expert
These are good, sturdy, reliable toys, but my Pitbull can chew through anything, and i mean ANYTHING. Every toy hes ever had, ripped to pieces under 5 minutes. Hes a good boy though, and he only chews on his toys. He had one of these, and after a day, he had this ripped in half NO JOKE. Great for tougher dogs, but My pitbull beat the test, just sayin lol. Kong is a great brand, and ive had harnesses by kong for my pit. He broke through one of them, but the other two worked just fine. Kong products are a bit pricey, but if you have a pitbull like me, sometimes its a MUST to buy Kong products. No other toy has ever beat the Smoky test (My 3 year old pitbull) 😁
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I have a 50 pound German shepherd mix and she LOVES her kong.

I fill it with peanut butter and then freeze it overnight. I give it to her the next morning before I leave for work or if I have to run errands. It definitely keeps her busy.

We are currently on our second one. The first kong I bought lasted about 3.5 years and started to fall apart. Not from my dog chewing, I think just from owning it for so long it started to fall apart. This can be found at most stores that sell pet supplies.

One thing I would suggest is to put it up out of reach when your dog is not using it. With any toy, it should be given to your dog with supervision.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
I bought one of these and fell in love with this product. My puppy has a lot of energy and we currently live in an apartment. This toy allows my puppy to stay concentrated on one toy and play with it for a long time. The cookie tastes great and makes my puppy have a challenge. He does not give up until he has gotten the cookie. Even if the toy does not have a cookie in it, he will still play with it and chew on it. I have seen people use peanut butter in the toy as well. I have not tried that yet because our puppy has a sensitive stomach. I will buy another one of these when he chews this one up.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite thing to put inside the Kong for your dog?
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Knoxville, TN
Does anyone have ay suggestion on what to put in the KONG dog toy
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
What's the best way to clean/disinfect the Kong? My dogs gets pretty dirty!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What kind of dog do you have that uses the Kong Dog toy?
Claira S.
Claira S.
South Orange, NJ
What is your dogs fav toy??