KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy

by KONG

KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy Red Medium Pack of 2

Favorite dog breed?
Would u put them on your dog
Does it actually work?
Start your review of KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy!
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
The KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy was and is still my husky’s favorite toy. I love filling it with smooth peanut butter and freezing it overnight as a fun treat for her the next day. It DOES NOT break and keeps her entertained for hours.
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Samantha R.
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: PETCO
Not the exact same toy, this one just has little rivets in it (to help with their teeth). It’s a pretty good toy, squeaker was removed fairly quickly, but the toy itself has held up impressively. They still want to chew it even though it doesn’t squeak anymore. I recommend!
Rebecca  R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Rebecca  R.
Purchased at: PETCO
My pups loves these. I freeze them with yogurt, coconut oil, peanut butter . They occupy them when I got to work. I have a 45 lb n a 14 lb pup they both enjoy them. KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy
Tai W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Tai W.
I can not catch the perfect moment when they play with this toy. They loving this toy and play everyday. It is sturdy and hard to break.
Amanda M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Amanda M.
Behold: the key to leaving your home without your dog losing his/her mind. Truly a lifesaver. The moment i pull this out of the freezer i get zero pushback, and total silence!
Sidney V.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Sidney V.
My pup loves this toy! It keeps her occupied and happy when I fill it with the dog peanut butter! I like the medium size cause it’s just big enough for her to chew on comfortably!
Vanessa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Vanessa L.
My little pup loves it when I fill it up and has a field day trying to get the contents out it takes him like five minutes but he absolutely loves it. We fill out with a cheese flavor because he loves cheese anything so he thoroughly enjoyed
Cameron M.
Eau Claire, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Cameron M.
One of my puppy’s favorite toys! He’s currently teething, and I think the material feels good on his teeth. He’ll play and chew on it even when there aren’t any treats in it. His favorite is when I put peanut butter in it.
Gloria L.
Mandan
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Gloria L.
My Golden Retriever can destroy “indestructible toy in seconds,he’s had his Kong for 7 years, the best toys I ever bought
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG Classic Medium Dog Toy uploaded by Kimberly R.
This holds up to my very determined/teething puppy! We have used Kong toys for all of our dogs, and the quality is great. (We have only had one capable of destroying them) affordable, durable and fun for pups! KONGKONG Classic Medium Dog Toy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...