KONG

Kong Classic Dog Toy - Red...
183 Reviews
5 / 5
The Kong large Dog Toy has been a great addition for my furry babies as they are all aggressive chewers. It helps satisfy their chewing urges, keeping them from gnawing on things they shouldn't. Kong’s durable design withstands their strong jaws, and gives them hours of entertainment and relief. They absolutely love it when I fill the Kong with peanut butter. It keeps them engaged and happy, and offers a fun challenge because they work to get the treat out. This toy has become an essential part of our weekly routine (the peanut butter part) so it ensures each of my dogs are both mentally stimulated and content.
5 / 5
Ya hice reseña hace un tiempo con este magnífico juguete la calidad del material es fabulosa es seguro duradero es fácil de limpiar yo lo utilizo tanto para jugar como para meter recompensas como salchichas dentro a mi perro le encanta
5 / 5
KONG rocks! This Large Kong Classic Dog Toy is great my dog loved it and you can fill it with treats or peanut butter and keep your dog busy and play with this it’s very durable as well! Lasts forever!
5 / 5
This was very durable as I how a power chewer of a pit bull! The size was perfect to fit in his mouth without being able to eat it. It helped keep him entertained for hours getting the treat inside! It was super easy to clean as well!
5 / 5
Very durable dog toy perfect for my labs. It's a good size for them and a very effective boredom buster. The material is of high quality and is completely safe for dogs to use.
5 / 5
We have used these kongs for years and each of our dogs have loved them! We put some dry food inside and seal it with peanut butter then freeze it. We give it to the dogs before bedtime to help tire them out a little and give them a bedtime snack. It is durable and dishwasher safe.
5 / 5
The ultimate busy toy for my large dog and also for my little dog. Very durable and stands up to my aggressive chewer. Always have a couple of these in case one gets lost
5 / 5
My dog absolutely loves this toy! I normally fill it up with peanut butter and I freeze it a bit so I can give it to him as a treat and keep him entertained for a while. He loves trying to get all of the peanut butter out, it’s the perfect size for him. Once he is done eating the filling he starts tossing it around trying to play with it since it has a bouncy material. He is five years old and we’ve had it since he was a few months old, it’s been bit a bit but it still looks great.
5 / 5
This large red Kong toy is perfect for stuffing with peanut butter and snacks, providing long-lasting play. It's recommended by veterinarians and dog trainers. It offers hours of play, keeps my dogs busy, and helps relieve separation anxiety. I love the unpredictable bounce. The Kong is very durable, and my dogs love it. It's a great product.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This toy was very durable and my dogs have enjoyed it. My dog is a very aggressive chewer and it has lasted well. Seems to be safe for them. Hiding treats inside allows them to be curious.