BY KONG

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Long Lasting Kong Chew Buddies are irresistible; animal-shaped tasty chews that help to fight plaque and tarter build-up and inhibit bacterial growth to reduce chances of gum disease. These calcium and vitamin-enriched chews are all-natural; formulated with healthy; wholesome easily digestible ingredients. No wheat; corn or soy; no artificial colors or flavors. Made in USA. For help choosing the proper treat for your dog; please read our article Choosing Dog Treats; Chews and Bones. see more...

Review (1)
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
I will say first off that my puppy loves these treats. He also loves the squeeze stuff you put in the kong. He will work on this one for a while but the problem is half the stick gets stuck inside the kong everytime. He can't get it out and eventually gives up. Then it takes me forever to try and get it out - best thing I've found yet is a chop stick but even that is not easy. I'm not sure if I will buy more of these because they are such a pain for me. He likes the softer stuff you put in there and that's easier because he can get all that. They need a better way to get them out!