BY KONG #46 in Cat Toys

Plush carrot cat toy topped with feathers Catnip is irresistible to cats Includes two refillable catnip pouches This plush feather-topped carrot features a generously sized Velcro pouch to hold T-Nips catnip pouches. These tea-bag style pouches of premium-grade catnip fit neatly into the pouch without the mess associated with loose catnip. When the catnip wears out, just add a new pouch to the toy for another round of fun! The pouches can be frozen to keep the catnip fresh. Toy is machine washable with catnip pouch removed. Includes two catnip pouches. Additional sold separately. see more...

Ann C.
Deltona, FL
My cat played with and chewed this up so fast I had to buy more! I've never seen my cat more engaged. I could say go get your carrot and she run to find it. The feathers on top were a creative idea and fun for the cats. Super toy!
Alyssa M.
Oh my gosh, my boy LOVES this carrot toy! I put just a tiny amount of catnip in there, and he goes nuts. He carries it around everywhere with him.
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
I had the pepper one and when my cat was a kitten she LOVED it. It was the first toy I ever bought her.
Caitlyn M.
Logan, WV
My cats love these toys. they go crazy for the catnip and these toys aren't very expensive either.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
My cats love the little carrot. It's perfect for them to carry around and toss into the air.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert
We had an elderly cat adopt us when we moved into the neighborhood where he had been abandoned when his family had moved out 8 years prior. For the longest time he would only stay on our porch, and we would bring food/water out. When it started getting cold, we put a blanket out and he would lay on it. It took a while, but we left the door open frequently and he finally decided to come in one day when it was raining. We were fostering a litter of kittens at the time and had found forever homes for all but one of them. He took that kitten in as his own and it was adorable. Usually the kitten followed him but one day he followed the kitten into it's bedroom and he found the jalapeño cat nip toy. He LOVED it. He carried it around with him. He slept with it, he would even pick it up with a paw or his mouth and place it by the kitten to teach him to play, but only for a minute. 😂 He would take it back as if to say "that's enough." We went back to the store and bought the rest of them so we always had one when his got gross/old. He loved licking the feather, and would eventually rip it off. Lol
Shaunell M.
Galt
I didnt like it. My cat also had very little interest in this particular toy. It was a good price for the toy though. It may be a better fit for a different cat. I would not recommend this to other cat owners unless their cat was extremely playful and would play with anything.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These toys are durable and easily thrown around by even our smallest cat. They are still going strong even after months of Cat abuse. The cats carry them around, chase them and even sleep with them. It’s too cute!
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Catnip and feathers is the best combination for cat toys.
The more feathers the better an the cats always think they killed it an bring it to me when they are done
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
The carrot is his FAVORITE TOY!!!

These are the best! My kitty loves these toys that you can put new catnip in. They are by far his favorite to play with!!
Madison K.
These are so cute but their not in petsm art or walmart where can I find them ?