BY KONG #53 in Cat Toys

Kong Active Scamper Cat Toy is a great toy with a little bit of everything to keep your cat going on a daily basis. It has a tethered mouse with catnip. It also has a scratcher so you pet doesn't have to use your furniture as a scratching post. Kong Active Scamper Cat Toy is very intriguing to promote healthy exercise. see more...

Amanda H.
Southern Pines
This product is pretty amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
My cats go crazy for this. They destroy them constantly. Lol it does last for a while against some other brands. I like that they get more use out of it. I’ll keep on buying.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My kittens love this , a must have to keep them active and out of trouble! Great quality because they like to destroy everything.

Kong Active Fishing Pole Cat Teaser Toy: 1 Teaser - (Expands to over
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
My cat loves this toy. It seems to last for a while. Hes had it for over a year and it still looks new. The price is a little high but for a toy that will last its worth it. It keeps him entertained for a while every day.
Katelyn G.
The toys I bought for my cat cane earlier than expected and he seemed to enjoy tearing apart toys I got him like he does to every toy. Overall the products were great and i would buy them again.
Kylie M.
Keeps her busy for a good amount of time while being playful. She can claw away at it the mouse is interactive and can be hidden for more play time.
Kassidy G.
Norwich, CT
This toy great until a few weeks later my cat completely destroyed it. Im not sure if it was the toy or the cat but I was sad. He loved that toy.
Jennifer P.
Our cats love to play and love toys. We have six indoor cats who love to play and we buy lots of toys. They really like the kong toys.
Lauren R.
Care live this, the please hard and right but this stuff the test of time. Great quality and if it ever wears it ill buy another
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The only one of the most important part in this case is the first time I was wondering how much money as a result of