Kong Cat Naturals Premium Catnip 2 oz

by KONG

Highest potency available Provides maximum excitement Perfect gift companion for KONG refillable products

Para que es esto?
Is this really effective?
Start your review of Kong Cat Naturals Premium Catnip 2 oz!
Norwalk, CA
Love catnip toys! this stuff works well and my cat was addicted to it lol.
Love catnip toys! this stuff works well and my cat was addicted to it lol.
Tudor Terrace, Aberdare
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If you haven't introduced your cat to catnip yet I would massively recommend it! It's extremely entertaining to watch and they absolutely love it! This is a very trustworthy brand and they're catnip is very good quality and you get so much for a very good price!
Victoria Point
My cat likes this when I fill his cat kong up with it! The only bad thing is the mess that is created when he is chasing it around the house. If I could have an unlimited amount I’d be happy.
Dubai
The Cats LOVES this product. Keeps them entertained for hours along with keeping things interesting. This product is good value for money and defiantly met my expectations! Along with my cats, will defo buy again
Parksville, BC
My cats go nuts for this stuff! They absolutely love the cat nip but I can never find it or its always sold out
Toronto, ON
One cat loves this and the other ignores it. So half effectiveness. I'm hunting for brands to amuse them both
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Catnip is a nice treat. Cat is going booooonkers in the house. But hey, kitty is having fun :)
Blairmore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love this stuff and even my dogs put it on any toy and watch them play for hours