Kong Cat Naturals Premium Catnip 2 oz

by KONG

Highest potency available Provides maximum excitement Perfect gift companion for KONG refillable products

Para que es esto?
Is this really effective?
Start your review of Kong Cat Naturals Premium Catnip 2 oz!
Joshua Tree , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong Cat Naturals Premium Catnip 2 oz uploaded by Lori M.
I hadn't even opened the can yet and my cats were sniffing it, rubbing against it, rolling around tapping the container with their paws. Once I opened it, everyone was very pleased with this! Even my 10 year old big guy was rolling around and even eating this catnip (he doesn't often play so this says a lot about Kong naturals catnip). Once they were done, everyone just laid around satisfied and content. The kitty in the photo is our 10 year old lynx point girl...aptly named Guano Loco.
Philadelphia, PA
I typically buy catnip from boutique pet stores, because I find it's more fresh. When I'm in a pinch, this Kong cat nap certainly does the trick. It's on the pricier side of things, especially for freeze dried that's in a plastic container. My cat so since notice a difference one way or the other though!
My cats love this catnip and they love to play with the containers whenever I buy catnip. However, the majority of the containers are made of thin clear plastic and have a plastic lid. But the kong catnip has a twist lid which prevents cats from biting holes in it and spilling it around the house if they somehow get to the container. I don’t have extensive knowledge about the quality of catnip but I do know that my cats like this brand and it has a much stronger scent than others which I assume is why my cats like it so much.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I try to pick out the stems because my cats like to eat it. I keep it in the freezer so it stays fresh. It's great to refill their toy, too. They get so excited when they hear me unscrew the lid. They run to me and start making circles until I give them their fix.
Amazing catnip! My cats love it! It helps make them mellow when they've been crazy all day. Kong Cat Naturals Premium Catnip 2 oz. We can live without it.
Love Kong cat nip. It's always fresh, you get a large amount for a great value. I sprinkle this on my cats' toys, rub it into their scratching posts, and refill catnip toys with it. I'd definitely recommend this!
Evansville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats go crazy for this catnip. I love the packaging, prevents impatient kitties from eating through the usual plastic bag type packages. It seems to last forever and I picked it up for about $5, which is great for having 3 cats. Doesn't upset any of their stomachs, even the very sensitive one of my oldest kitty.
Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Wonderful product and a fantastic value! Our cat can hardly contain herself when I bring it out! She loves to roll over and eat it. Even I can smell how fresh the cat nip is, I highly recommend it to cat owners!
Franklin, WI
My cats love catnip and this giant container lasts forever! It’s great to use with the Kong refillable catnip toys and my cats just have a blast with it. I highly recommend this!
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My indoor/ outdoor cat loves this. She is ten years old and just got catnip the first time. I was expecting no reaction but she got VERY playful after and was leaping on the couch.