Kong Camo Wubba Dog Toy, X-Large [WMX] uploaded by DeAnna H.

BY KONG

LARGE Kong wubba is a fun, interactive toss and tug toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two rubber balls - a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball beneath. The long tails make it easy to pick up and throw. Dogs love to squeak the wubba and shake the flapping tails back and forth. Comes in an assortment of pink, blue and green camo. see more...

jules W.
North Olmsted
Pet Lover Expert
My pup dog, Bear, and I absolutely love the kong brand of dog toys and fun! Whenever we get him something that isn't Kong brand we can time how long it lasts and it's barely five minutes. Kong is much more up to the challenge. This brand has the best durability for dog toys with rough or committed play. Our dog is a 90 to 100 pound Catahoula leopard dog and he plays hard, fast, and constantly! The konh toys always seem to stand up to his consistent and rough play and he struggles to find the weak point where he can rip it apart. The kongs that can be stuffed with treats are even better! We will fill bear's with peanut butter and various dog treats and it keeps him busy for 20-30 minutes. We used the extra small one when he was a pup and still mix it in on occasion he loves it just as much as his big one and it keeps him as entertained. The Wubbas are even better. Bear spends so much time killing the squeaker. He then will grab one of the legs and spin it around and shake it. We also play catch with it. Eventually he will chew and chew his way through each little hanging leg one at a time. This does take him weeks not minutes like other brands. He tries to rip it all the way open and get the ball out of it to play with. The ball that makes the head or body shape with the squeaker.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These are my favorite durable toy for my babies! We have had this one a long time and the squeaker is still going strong! They love the squeaker in this and the strap like things at the bottom, these are durable enough for a husky so I recommend to anyone!
Jody s.
Pet Lover Expert
Kong products are a little expensive for my husky who tears everything up, but he loves chasing after this, and the squeaker keeps him interested. Ultimately, he still tore it apart, but it did last longer than most.
Evelyn L.
Warwick, NY
My Bulldog Love these! He live anything Kong but these and the Bunny and Lion are his favorites! Strong and sturdy for Bullies, that love to chew and play rough. It's hard to find an indestructable toy, but this one lasts!
Carolyn N.
Kong is one of the few brands it takes my dog weeks even months to chew up. They are so durable and do not break. We also use these in the vets office i work at
Alexx W.
Las Vegas, NV
Good for a smaller dog or dogs who don't really destroy things easily. My dobe ate through this within seconds without even trying. Not so Kong tough
Sherri S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have an English bulldog and a bull mastiff dog Kong products are the only thing that they can use we buy them quite frequently.
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
Probably only kept them occupied for 5 minutes but it was demolished by my sheperd so not as durable as I that it would be
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
I haven't seen this camo version but the wubba Kong is durable and a great toy! The squeaker is harder than most and bigger
Taylor H.
I love Kong dog toys!! It literally keeps them entertained for hours. I fill it with peanut butter and they go crazy