BY KONG

Kong(R) Safari Braidz Dog Toy For dogs that flip, shake, squeak, toss and tug their playthings, Kong(R) Braidz are designed to endure lots of tough love. Soft plush is tightly braided and slightly stretchy to take all the romping your dog can dish out. And when playtime's over, your pup has a cuddly friend to snooze with. Win/Win - Wag! Features: Excellent for interactive Tug-of-War or fetching games Durable and soft for safe play Eyes are stitched on - no plastic parts to come off Elastic weave helps clean teeth while your dog plays Low on stuffing Squeaker for added amusement Item Specifications: Type: Giraffe Monkey Tiger Zebra Size: Small (6"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D) Medium (8"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Large (11"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
My dog had a blast with the Kong braidz zebra plush dog chew toy. It lasted longer then most of his dog toys do, but in the end it's headless and trash bound before 30 days :-(.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert
I love the style of this chew toy. I think the price is very good for it. My dog loves it and plays with it for an hour everyday. she loves it so mu
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I have a lab/pit mix abd she chewed this up in no time. Granted, she goes through a rawhide bone in less than 15 minutes.
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Stafford, VA
The Kong Zebra seemed very tough and durable, however once the pups had broken it, it became easy for them to destroy it!
Hellen L.
Hellen L.
El Paso, TX
My dogs loved them for all of a few hours. Unfortunately, they didn't stand up to my boxers for long at all.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
We've used this King since our dog was a puppy. She always loves to play when is with this toy!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
We have a beagle and a lab and will never buy another Kong toy. Every single one we have purchased, have lasted no more than 15 minutes. We used to love this brand but the quality and customer service have declined.
Annabelle T.
Annabelle T.
Dousman, WI
Bought this for my dog as it said that it was almost indestructible and great for chewers. it was is pieces on the floor the next day. awful.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Bought this for my German shepherd and she has only touched it once. Might be great for other dogs but if your dog prefers toys that squeak then don't spend the money.