BY KONG

Kong(R) Safari Braidz Dog Toy For dogs that flip, shake, squeak, toss and tug their playthings, Kong(R) Braidz are designed to endure lots of tough love. Soft plush is tightly braided and slightly stretchy to take all the romping your dog can dish out. And when playtime's over, your pup has a cuddly friend to snooze with. Win/Win - Wag! Features: Excellent for interactive Tug-of-War or fetching games Durable and soft for safe play Eyes are stitched on - no plastic parts to come off Elastic weave helps clean teeth while your dog plays Low on stuffing Squeaker for added amusement Item Specifications: Type: Giraffe Monkey Tiger Zebra Size: Small (6"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D) Medium (8"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Large (11"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Caitlin P.
Aurora, MO
A great toy. My dogs favorite in fact. They are sturdy for smaller breed dogs. But the larger breed dogs have torn them up in a matter of days.
Melina S.
Riverside, CA
My dogs completely love chew toys especially since they are puppies and they like to chew alot
Levi F.
Scottsdale, AZ
My Chihuahua loves this toy!! Doesn't tear easily and big enough for her to sleep and cuddle with the KONG Braidz Monkey. Last longer then many other toys!!!
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
My dog loved, and continues to love this toy to the point that she correctly chooses it if you ask her, "Where's the monkey?" Unfortunately, it no longer looks like a monkey. It has been decapitated and has had all of its limbs removed in just under a month. lol Still the braided area is holding up although she has now figured out how to undo the braid and is systematically doing so when she is not throwing it up and catching it or demanding a game of tug-o-war with it. She also still plays with the limbs. :) We have no idea where the head went. When it is no longer viable I will replace it - it really is holding up well under her current puppy status.
Alicia M.
Dover , DE
I got this for my puppy when he was only 4 months for reference he is a Rhodesian ridgeback he tore that this apart in a week he destroyed it if your dog isn't an active chewer then you may be good but for heavy constant chewers I would say save your money and invest in a more durable toy
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.

They love my pets play a lot with this I recommend you to entertain your pets when they are boring
Michelle S.
My dog loved it - while it lasted. Definitely enjoyable, but didn't make it past a month. I have a smaller dog, but he was still able to rip it up. Bummer.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This toy is so cute but it didn't last long for my dog. He seemed to enjoy it but it wasn't durable at all. For the price, I would recommend something else. My dog is medium sized.
Anna X.
Our puppers love their braided animals from Kong. They are incredibly durable!
Stacey L.
Etobicoke, ON
I was skeptical that this toy would survive our German Shepard/Rotty puppy for more than 5 minutes but I am pleased to say that it is durable and still kicking around. It has become a favorite! I would highly recommend this toy for active and playful dogs.