KONG Bounzer Dog Toy Medium uploaded by Katlynn K.KONG Bounzer Dog Toy Medium uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY KONG

Your dog will start bouncing for the Bounzer! This over-sized toy is great for a game of fetch and will bounce and roll around as your dog plays. The Kong Bounzer Dog Toy compresses when your dog bites or paws it, releasing air from it and bounces back to its original shape. This toy is great for self play and will encourage your dog to be active. see more...

• Does anyone else freeze peanut butter in their Kong? Keeps my dog...3 Answers
  • I know these toys are suppose to be tough for dogs to rip apart. ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
This is an owner is a dream come true for when you leave the house. My dog has somewhat of separation anxiety and hates when we leave her alone but is soon as She see the Kong and filled with peanut butter she goes nuts and takes it right downstairs when we leave her and forgets that were leaving. This is the best thing for any dog if you just want to relax or if they have issues with you leaving because they are so distracted with this cone specially if it’s filled with treats.
Jenna C.
North Canton , OH
One great thing about this toy is that it truly is indestructible. There are so many ways for my pup to play with it also. It is easy to stick a treat inside and she will play for hours trying to get it out. Peanut butter is also a popular choice. Keep dogs occupied. She will also just knock it around the house and it bounces in many different ways keeping her entertained. This was purchased at petsmart and I would buy another but I don't think I'll need to as we have had it a year and it is still in great shape!
Mimi E.
Avon , OH
My dog loves it! I use the one that we can fill with peanut butter and she goes crazy. It’s somewhat pricey, especially for a dog toy, but it hasn’t lasted for a year and still works great! I recommend putting it in the freezer and then your dog with go crazy! They bounce, some squeak, you can fill them up, and they never break.
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best! You put a treat in the middle, and no matter what dog, they will be entertained for hours chewing at that toy to get to the treat. king tends to be a little pricier, but their products last nearly forever against any dog. Just make sure to get the right size for your pet!
Katie S.
Frankfort
this is the one and only toy that has lasted long enough for my dog to enjoy playing with. My dog loves his kong. He is a medium size pit bull that tends to destroy most toys. I bought this product at my local walmart. I will be purchasing a larger one very soon for an outside toy.
Leigh W.
Silverhill, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this toy for our pups! We usually fill it with treats then cover the bottom with peanut butter and freeze them and then give it to our dogs whenever we leave and have to crate them. it helps keep them calm and entertained and its a great little treat for while we are away!
Sarahnae A.
Grand Blanc
This toy is durable for my Jack Russle, he loves trying to get treats out or chasing it when we throw it. My Pit Bulls tear threw it like it’s nothing, so it’s  definitely toys for smaller dog. Held up pretty well, I would recommend it for other people with small dogs
Rosie H.
New York , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Broadway loves it, even if it doesn’t have anything inside. She goes absolutely bananas . The por is definitely that she loves it a lot and con well it runs out of peanut butter fast lol. Yes I recommend every dog owner to have one it keeps them distracted and pleased .
Kelsey B.
Angola
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for my pup and he looooves it! With or without treats in it it has become useful in training him just simply smelling like his favorite snacks, not to mention he hasn't chewed it up yet so that's great
Sarah W.
Branson
My dog really likes this toy! I love all of Kong’s products because they last a long time time. I’ve only had to buy two of these in the time spand of about two years. He loves searching for the treat but he does get bored with it. We have to switch up his toys.
kelley S.
I know these toys are suppose to be tough for dogs to rip apart. But how tough are they? I have a 4 year old Pit Bull who can chew through almost anything. Just wondering if it would even be worth getting it for him.
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
Does anyone else freeze peanut butter in their Kong? Keeps my dog busy for a good amount of time! KONG Bounzer Dog Toy Medium