BY KONG #92 in Cat Toys

KONG Botanicals Valerian Mint Herbal Catnip Infusion creates a fresh, cool and exciting sensation for your cat. The enticing natural aromatic blend of premium catnip will bring zip to playtime and provide hours of satisfying fun while your cat is idling away an afternoon. An attractive option to use with KONG cat toys or on its own. Only at PetSmart. Features: Fresh and minty cool catnip enlivens playtime. Includes: 1 Valerian Mint Botanicals Intended For: Cats Activity: Play and fun Compatible With: KONG Cat Toys see more...

• Does anyone cat likes this kind of CatNip from Kong ? Thinking of...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is valerian even ok for cats? I know it's ...1 Answers
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Loved watching my cat go wild... In fact so wild that he tore into the plastic bottle and dumped the rest of the catnip all over the floor and onto clean laundry which he also then shredded a shirt... But it's all good it was funny and he loved it! Next time I better put it far away😅
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
My cats go crazy for Kong's Botanicals Valerian Mint infused Catnip! I have to hide the container or they would have it spread all over the house! It's always a fun time watching them after I give them a little bit! They absolutely love it!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
My cat literally goes insane for catnip. It's hilarious. I often get this brand and it seems to work exactly as it should. I'll put some in her toys or just sprinkle on her cat tree and watch her go crazy.
Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville , UT
My cat absolutely loved this!!! So much he started ripping up our carpet and meowing like a crazy cst
Odalis M.
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this for my cat and he goes crazy for it . I have to have a good place to hide it at.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
My cat enjoyed this so much he wouldn't leave his toy I sprinkled it on. He went nuts for it. Started playing all crazy and running around the toy. Then after about an hour he was tired and still slept in the cat nip sprinkles.
breeana c.
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Any cat nip is good and will work. My cat goes crazy. She just loves it. I give it to her here and there just to see her go crazy.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Park Ridge, IL
This stuff is absolutely amazing. A Sprinkle a little bit into my kitties cat toys and someone are scratcher and they go absolutely nuts it's great
Sofie C.
Sofie C.
Canton, MI
My cats absolutely love this catnip!! I have three very different cats, a fat lazy one, a playful one and one that rules the house. but once they all hear the container open they come running with toys in their mouths ready to play.
Janalyn G.
Janalyn G.
Hopewell, VA
This is pretty good catnip, as far as I can tell. I can smell a difference from the valerian and mint, but the real magic is how, after the cats are done rolling around and tripping balls, the mint lingers and helps to deodorize the carpet once you've vacuumed the spent catnip up. I like to buy it as a gift for fellow cat owners.
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone cat likes this kind of CatNip from Kong ? Thinking of buying it for my cats.
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Has anyone tried this? Is valerian even ok for cats? I know it's used in humans but...