BY KONG #9 in Pet First Aid

Ashley C.
29229
We adopted a cockapoo that had severe anxiety issues, so he would potty or eat shoes while we were at work. Our vet suggested Kong’s, so we bought one and stuffed it with peanut butter and it did wonders for him!! He would sit and wait for it and the amount of damage he did after that was minimal. Kong customer for life!!
Lauren G.
Elizabethton, TN
I have a lab puppy who's a HEAVY chewer, this is the only toy he's not demolished in under an hour!! We've actually had it a good year. I could probably stand to buy another because he's chewed it alot.. But he can still use it and so far so good! Definitely recommend!
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
Oh goodness, I highly recommend this Kong! We have two small dogs (Jack Russell & Mini Aussie) and they both love these!! We stuff the Kong with mini treats and Peanut Butter and freeze. The dogs go nuts over them —keeps them busy for quite a while.
Kylie H.
Union mills
My dogs LOVE this toy. I have bought about 3 or 4 of them and I can put peanut butter in them to keep my dogs busy, I can put treats in there for them, or simply bigger chewies! They don’t rip apart like other toys so I definitely recommend this toy to other pet owners! :)
Krystal N.
Hanover
Honestly I’m very disappointed... my moose at 12 weeks old destroyed this toy in about 45 minuets. He loved it but it didn’t last long at all. He is a bull mastiff pit mix and at the time was only about 20 pounds. He is now about 90 pounds so I can’t imagine
Kim H.
Washington
This toy is the one and only toy our chocolate lab has not destroyed! We have purchased many other items that claim to be made for extreme chewers, but this is the only one that holds up to its claims. We love it!
Andrea V.
Worth the money! Stuff them full of peanut butter and your dog will be busy for hours. I got the black extra sting one for my pit bull and it’s still intact! Which is a miracle every other toy lasts mere seconds!
Amanda B.
Lakeland, FL
My dogs are obsessed with this toy. Especially once there is peanut butter inside of it. They go absolutely wild! I have two pups who are very hard on toys and this has survived years with our family!
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my mom's old English sheep dog and he absolutely goes crazy over it. Especially when I love it with treats or out some peanut butter inside of it, that you keeps him busy for hours.
Connor G.
San Francisco
My dog loves these. Able to put a nice treat in there for him and he can play and chew for hours with minimal damage on the toy, as well as no damage to his teeth which is very important to me!!!
kelly m.
What's your dogs favorite treat for inside a Kong?
Amber J.
Knoxville, TN
I have always wanted one of these but can never find them at a low cost
Ally L.
Palm bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡