BY KONG #2 in Pet First Aid

Shelby H.
North Bend
My dog is an absolute toy-destroyer! She is a 60 lb Rottweiler/Labrador mix and she will go through almost anything we buy for her. Out of dozens of animal toys, tennis balls, squeakers, the Kong she has has held up the best! She chews on it time and time again and never seems to get bored of it. Also, she hadn’t managed to puncture it or rip it apart which is more than I can say for other toys she’s had that claim to be “indestructible”. I would purchase Kong toys over and over again for her because she loves them, and we love that they’re safe and durable. Would definitely recommend!
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
My dog destroys everything he touches. And I mean everything. He’s a golden retriever so he constantly needs something in his mouth, and if he doesn’t, he’s looking for something to destroy (literally). This is one of the only products that he hasn’t destroyed! I fill it with peanut butter or pumpkin and he goes nuts! He’ll work on it for about an hour, find a stick to destroy, then come back to it. So I would say my dog would recommend this but he can’t destroy it so I definitely recommend it!
Tina F.
san diego
My dog absolutely loves his Kong! It’s routine that after a long walk and after eating his food I’ll tell him to “go get your Kong” and he immediate goes around searching for it and brings it to me so I can put a milk bone biscuit in it. He loves the challenge of getting the biscuit out of it. They are almost indestructible for dogs who have strong jaws.
Taylor K.
Columbia, MO
Your dog will love it so just go ahead and buy two! Lol I fill my pup's with peanut butter and treats. He's a power licker so I freeze them as well so it takes a little longer. I have two so we always have one in the freezer. I started giving it to my puppy at 4 months when I would crate him to go to work in the morning. When I would get home and try to refill and freeze it he would through a fit because he wanted it back right away!
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
We use a Kong toy to keep our puppy interested when she was younger. We would fill it with small treats and peanut butter it would keep her occupied for hours. She absolutely love this toy. Even as an older dog now she still loves to have peanut butter put inside so she can lick it out.
Amber F.
My dogs love their Kong’s! I usually bring buy the black one - for extreme chewers and it holds up great for my two chewers. I love to stuff the Kong’s with hard cookies or peanut butter and yogurt. I put them in the freezer for about an hr and they have a delicious fun and cold treat for a hot day. There are endless possibilities to what you can put into your Kong to keep your pups busy!
Kennedy G.
Madison Twp.
It was great for putting the Kong paste in but when you try to use creamy peanut butter it all falls out. It was all over my floor which wasn’t to bad to clean, but it was definitely a waste. I would stay to stick to the Kong paste, but sometimes even those can fall out. I would recommend a smaller size that you can put a little bit of peanut butter or paste in so nothing falls out.
Geneva C.
Dallas, TX
My puppy loves these things ! They don’t fall apart no matter how much he chews it! What I also love is that you can put treats inside to keep them busy ( peanut butter , treats , or the stuff kong makes) . I also find it great that it comes in different sizes and you can sanitize it in the dish washer !
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is a lifesaver for people like me whose dogs want to shred everything in sight. We have one of these that's held up for years and years with no major wear and tear. It's also good for my dog that has some anxiety problems. I just put some peanut butter or treats into it when he's nervous and he chews on it until he calms down. Every dog owner should have one!
Ashley C.
29229
We adopted a cockapoo that had severe anxiety issues, so he would potty or eat shoes while we were at work. Our vet suggested Kong’s, so we bought one and stuffed it with peanut butter and it did wonders for him!! He would sit and wait for it and the amount of damage he did after that was minimal. Kong customer for life!!
kelly m.
What's your dogs favorite treat for inside a Kong?
Amber J.
Knoxville, TN
I have always wanted one of these but can never find them at a low cost
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡