Kong Black Xtreme Goodie Bone Dog Treat Toy uploaded by Krsna S.Kong Black Xtreme Goodie Bone Dog Treat Toy uploaded by Krsna S.

BY KONG #96 in Dog Toys

Xtreme Kong Goodie Bone Treat Dispenser Dog Toy Fun with treats or without treats, the Kong Xtreme Goodie Bone helps curb destructive chewing and soothes seperation anxiety! Same as the regular Goodie Bone except it is made of a tougher rubber more suitable for aggressive chewers. Patented Goodie Grippers flex to hold treats and biscuits. Features: Made in the USA Ultra strong rubber provides durability for tenacious chewers Works great with Kong Stuff'N paste and treats to initiate play sessions Item Specifications: Size: Bone actual length 7" long. see more...

Megan S.
Megan S.
Des Moines, IA
My Golden Retriever is OBSESSED with his Kong bone. We fill up the ends with peanut butter (he likes it more than regular treats LOL) and it entertains him for hours. He is also quite destructive to his toys (destroys them in minutes) and his Kong bone seems to be the one that's lasted the longest. I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 only because he WAS able to destroy it. After about a year. And then he got another one!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This has been such a good toy for my pup. She tears through toys so easily. This is the only toy that has stayed strong, and we've had it for 4 months now (and it's still in one piece!). She loves this toy. I like to use it for when she's in her crate, that way she can play and have a bit of a challenge when she tries to get her treats out. She gets so excited when she sees me fill the wholes in this toy.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
This was for our German Shepherd puppy, and this is the only toy that has lasted! She is now 3 and the bone is still going strong! It is one of her favorites, as you can put peanut butter or those Kong treats on the ends. I highly recommend this to anyone with a teething puppy!
cristina b.
cristina b.
Valier, PA
My pitbull loves this bone especially when I fill the ends with peanut butter!!!! I love this because it's the only chew bone she hasn't been able to destroy!!! Awesome choice for an agressive chewer or breed with a high bite pressure these things are durable worth every penny!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
My pit loves this toy! We put the Kong Treats in it and she goes to town on it. We have to get the "power chew" ones cause she tears up ALL THE TOYS we give her, but this has survived. She isn't as excited about this toy by itself as she is the other Kong ones.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sandston, VA
Love love love this! It's the only thing my 2 pits have not killed. They play with it everyday and it is still in one piece. After 5 months it has started to get a few Knicks in it so we got a 2nd one. But 5 months is forever for a toy with them.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
My boxer has the jaws of life. Normal Kong balls he can chew through easily. This bone he seems to savor more and when he's bugging me, I'll rub peanut butter on the end soft him. Yyyyuuummmmmyyyy!!!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
One of the very few toys my Staffie mix actually hasn't chewed up. I can't tell you how many 'tough' toys she has had in shreds before I could look at her twice. Great durability!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
My dog loves this!! And it was able to withstand the crazy chews from two dogs
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
DeKalb, IL
It's nearly impossible to find a toy that my dog doesn't destroy. This one took him over a week, but he managed to destroy the ends so that they don't hold treats anymore. I would love a bone like this without the treat holes for him to play with. If your dog is an aggressive chewer, I don't recommend this bone.