BY KONG

The KONG Ball is the best bouncing and most durable rubber ball on the market. Made from the legendary KONG Classic durable rubber, the KONG Ball comes in twosizes: 2.5 inches for small dogs and 3 inches for medium and large dogs. Satisfaction guaranteed. The KONG Ball is puncture resistant and versatile for indoor/outdoor play."Your dog will love you for it." 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys. see more...

• Might a very small toy size dog (5 lbs) be able to enjoy this? What...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "We stuff it with peanut butter, freeze it overnight, and then the dogs have a blast licking out peanut butter and licking each others faces afterwards." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves his Kong ball, especially when it has a treat inside." in 1 review
  • "Great for small bread dogs, very durable and bounces all over for hours of entertainment !" in 1 review
Donneisha D.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
I bought this toy for my maltese along with the kong treats that go inside of the kong. The treats alone do not interest my dog as much so I do have to put a little peanut butter in the kong as well, the toy is also a little heavy for him but it does keep him from getting into things when I am gone! I would buy this again!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I know Kong is supposed to be near indestructible but my dog had it torn up in less than 30 minutes. Of course she is part pit bull but I have yet to find her a toy that she doesn't tear up very quickly. So because of that I will not spend the money on any more Kong toys for her.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
These are the best toys for your dogs. they are durable and the dogs love to play with them. i love this brand for when i have a teething puppy
Amber M.
Amber M.
Our dog loves playing with this. She chases it and occasionally chews on it. It has held up really well.
Kris H.
Kris H.
Pet Lover Expert
Depending on the dog my dog isn't a huge fan of this toy because it is too heavy and huts her teeth or is maybe just too awkward for her. If Kong would make a more light weight toy like this maybe more dogs would like it? I am unsure on what to say if you would want it or not depending if your dog likes hard dog toys.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
Put one of the stick treats through it, my pug wore herself out chewing at it for the longest time! and she seemed super happy about it, I must add
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Bossier City, LA
My babies love this. It has held up Farley well considering my two over 100 Ibs dogs play with it daily
Kami T.
Kami T.
Sapulpa, OK
This is the only ball I am able to use that my dogs don't tear up. they try...they can't...
stacey s.
stacey s.
Rockledge , Fl
I have chihuahuas and they could careless about this toy. It is made out of high quality, long last materials. However, it doesn't peek my dogs interest.
Desirea D.
Desirea D.
Norco, CA
This is the greatest toy ever. I have a shiba, a very high maintenance chewer, and an English mastiff. This ball has survived 18 months in our home and is constantly in someone's mouth. We stuff it with peanut butter, freeze it overnight, and then the dogs have a blast licking out peanut butter and licking each others faces afterwards.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Might a very small toy size dog (5 lbs) be able to enjoy this? What are your opinions/suggestions? So far, we buy most toys from the cat area. My poor baby!