BY KONG

The KONG Ball is the best bouncing and most durable rubber ball on the market. Made from the legendary KONG Classic durable rubber, the KONG Ball comes in twosizes: 2.5 inches for small dogs and 3 inches for medium and large dogs. Satisfaction guaranteed. The KONG Ball is puncture resistant and versatile for indoor/outdoor play."Your dog will love you for it." 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all KONG rubber chew toys. see more...

• Might a very small toy size dog (5 lbs) be able to enjoy this? Wh...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "We stuff it with peanut butter, freeze it overnight, and then the dogs have a blast licking out peanut butter and licking each others faces afterwards." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves his Kong ball, especially when it has a treat inside." in 1 review
  • "Great for small bread dogs, very durable and bounces all over for hours of entertainment !" in 1 review
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My pit-boxer mix loves tennis balls, but she destroys them very quickly. That's when we found this Kong ball toy. We bought it on Amazon. Even though she is a medium sized dog, we bought the small ball so it would be about the same size as the tennis balls. It has great bounce, and you can put treats inside (although she loves it even without the treats). It is wonderful that she has a ball to play with that we don't have to constantly replace. I recommend this for dog owners whose dog loves tennis balls but keeps destroying them.
Barbara M.
Granite city, IL
Pet Lover Expert
I bought the Kong Ball for my Pit and she just licked all the peanut butter out that I put in it and wanted nothing more to do with it ! It kept her busy a while but only if I keep it filled with peanut butter . Wasn't exactly impressed ! It's alright though !!
Kris H.
Pet Lover Expert
Depending on the dog my dog isn't a huge fan of this toy because it is too heavy and huts her teeth or is maybe just too awkward for her. If Kong would make a more light weight toy like this maybe more dogs would like it? I am unsure on what to say if you would want it or not depending if your dog likes hard dog toys.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
My dog would go at this thing for hours trying to get the treat. We were gone a lot so I wanted something to keep her mind off the trashcan. We definitely seen a decrease in the trash dump overs.
kristin R.
Tucson, AZ
I had a pit dog who had her kong ball for over 3 years and was obsessed with it and I loved how durable the ball was
Traci b.
Cumberland, MD
Desiree N.
My dog really didn't like it much. It's too tough for its small jaws. It just needs to be a bit more flexible for him but still as tough.
Tailor G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Kong is a great brand. This toy and rubber material are very durable. Dogs love playing with it and chewing on it and I don't have to worry about pieces being torn off.
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
My dog loves his Kong ball, especially when it has a treat inside. Otherwise he likes to toss it around
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
I have a half lab/half Rhodesian ridgeback who chews and destroys every toy that goes in his mouth. He loves tennis balls, but they get demolished within minutes. This was the resolution to that and he adores this ball. It's lasted us months, he plays with it constantly, and you can still put treats in it like the traditional kong. This is a great investment.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Might a very small toy size dog (5 lbs) be able to enjoy this? What are your opinions/suggestions? So far, we buy most toys from the cat area. My poor baby!