Kong ASFB2 Air Squeaker Football uploaded by Natalie A.

BY KONG

Send Fido deep with the Air KONG Football Squeaker Dog Toy. KONG has combined 2 classic toys: the common tennis ball and the squeaker toy to create the exceptional Air KONG Squeaker. A durable, high-quality tennis ball is covered in non-abrasive tennis ball material that won't wear down your dog's teeth. Made to withstand whatever your dog can dish out, the soft felt cover is gentle to his teeth. The squeaker unit is hidden and covered by the tennis ball fabric to create a clean, finished look. see more...

• Are you able to put treats into this toy as well?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My dog loves these." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my dogs favorite toys and its lasted forever." in 1 review
  • "They're so much more durable than regular tennis balls and the fact that they squeak drives them crazy !" in 1 review
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.
My dogs love the Kong brand toys. I would have given this toy more stars, however, my mini dachshund is quite the chewer and has begun ripping off the fuzzy yellow outside which made me nervous about her ingesting the material so I had to throw away the toy.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This Kong football is nice and durable! I think my dog would like it more if it was a bit easier to squeak, it has to be really squeezed hard! Has lasted awhile for my heVy chewer.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Danville , IL
Loved it. A little on the expensive side though. My dog ended up tearing it apart :(
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
All of mine like this one while it's still new and the squeaker still works. Outside protector comes off easily
Britni P.
Britni P.
Austin, TX
I have a miniature sheltie at my parents house. This is by FAR his favorite toy. He loves it so much and constantly wants it thrown. I like that it's not round and bounces sideways and makes him chase it!
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
Amazing for my dog that's tough on all toys! He loved squeaking this and I liked that it took longer than 2 minutes for him to destroy it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
My dogs love this toy. It has been long-lasting and fun for them. It is a bit large for my French bulldog but other than that it's a great toy.
Desiree N.
Desiree N.
My dogs love the kong squeaker balls. They're so much more durable than regular tennis balls and the fact that they squeak drives them crazy !
Misty Z.
Misty Z.
Brighton, IL
My dog loves these. She will run around the house with this and play with it for hours. The only downfall I found was she learned how to squeeze it on her own and the squeakier going off at all hours of the night has made us have to put it up at bed time.
Lauryn R.
Lauryn R.
Morgan City, LA
My dogs love the KONG toys. They're very durable. Not to mention there's always a huge selection.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Niagara falls, NY
Are you able to put treats into this toy as well?