KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball

by KONG

Air KONG Squeaker Tennis BallsEnjoy a fun game of fetch with Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls! This fun toy combines the classic tennis ball with the squeaker toy to create the ultimate canine plaything. These durable, high quality dog tennis balls feature squeakers hidden and covered by tennis ball fabric. That way, both you and your dog can enjoy a clean, finished look. Squeaker tennis balls are great as dog toys because they positively reinforce and stimulate your pet during play. Air KONG dog tennis balls use a special non-abrasive felt as a cover instead of the abrasive material found on most other tennis balls. Playtime is a fun way to help keep your dog happy and healthy. A good game of fetch can be a great opportunity for exercising your furry friend, working those muscles and keeping legs limber. An engaging game is also a fantastic way to strengthen the bond between you and your pet. Such a great way to spend time with your pet deserves some top quality dog tennis balls that can stand up to constant play. Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls are performance dog toys that your pet will love to chase over and over again. Squeaker tennis balls are ideal for dogs that are sound-motivated; the squeaker attracts and holds dogs' attention and makes gameplay even more fun. Durable Air KONG squeaker tennis balls are specially designed to stand up to extended play with your pet. Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls are available in a variety of sizes; select the one that is best for your pet.

Hello, I would like to try your product, what do you think if you send them to my address in exchange for a good review?
How effective this is for a golden retriever or a labrador ? Also the price ??
Start your review of KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball!
Product Highlights
She will pick this ball to play fetch with out of all her toys...and she ALWAYS finds this one at night when we are trying to sleep...we need a silencer!in reviews
My moms dog loves anything squeaky and she loves balls so this is her favorite toy not expensive and she loves it so much in reviews
My pugs absolutely love to chase after the ball it fits perfectly in their mouth and doesn't hurt their teeth.in reviews
Not very durable, my dog chews through these to get the squeaker in less than 5 min and he ends up eating half the ballin reviews
...a couple different places, they last pretty well, and they come in two different sizes.in reviews
Tammy  T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Tammy  T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My Doberman is particularly hard on her toys, so we’re lucky when one lasts longer than a day. She loves playing with her KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball because they’re strong enough to last for days of catch and just chewing on by herself. She especially enjoys the squeaky sound they make whenever she catches it. They’re affordably priced, well made & longer lasting and easy to find. Definitely recommend these!
Hannah R.
Bay City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Hannah R.
We love these tennis balls for our baby girl she enjoys the kids running and tasing her to get her energy out n when she bites on them they don’t brake like other brand tennis balls
Julee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Julee H.
There are great and the squeaker really gets the my dog pumped! He loves playing fetch but he chews hard on things and these don’t seem to last very long in our house.
Jennifer D.
Monroe, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Jennifer D.
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Jennifer D.
My English Bulldog loves these balls! She loves to squeak them and chase them. They hold up very well when she chews on them. The PetSmart brand lasted all of 15 minutes. These balls have been played with for a month now! Will continue to buy!
Cassandra S.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Cassandra S.
Izzie girl absolutely loves these balls. We got them for her the day we adopted her. She loves how they squeak and make noises!
Maly Y.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Maly Y.
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Maly Y.
My large dog has an unhealthy obsession with balls and this gives him his fix every time. The balls last even through he chews on them and they aren't small enough for him to choke on. I do keep the smaller balls away from him because he can swallow that thing up with no issues so do be weary of that. Bonus is that it squeaks, my dog has no interest in squeakers so that may also be why it has lasted so long (he’s more into defluffing stuffed toys than squeakers lol)
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Michelle M.
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Michelle M.
The BEST doggy tennis balls, ever! I’ve tried cheaper brands as well as, actual tennis balls and nothing compares to the Kong brand dog toys. My dog Bubba is very hard on his toys. In less than a day he’ll have punctured and tore up the cheap stuff, but with Kong, his toys have lasted forever. I purchased about 6 of the Kong tennis balls a year and a half ago, and they still look brand new. So if you are a dog mama: Small to XXL, then these are the toys for your fur babies. Give them a go, You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy! #Kong #dogtoys
Miranda R.
New Iberia, LA
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Miranda R.
My dog loves these squeaky tennis balls. The color fades after so long but that’s it. They pretty tough and last so long!
Anna D.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Anna D.
Our pug loves loves loves tennis balls but they’re usually too big for his mouth. These come in the perfect size for him to play with. Unfortunately, he strips them of their fabric within a few hours 😅
Brandi T.
Foley, AL
KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball uploaded by Brandi T.
Brad loves these balls. He likes for us to throw them for him to fetch and he loves playing with them by himself. Every time we bring these out you can see the happiness on his face! He immediately gets one and throws it up in the air to chase or catch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katia S.
laura C.
Madrid, Alcorcon, calle cisneros 41 bajo b
il y a 3 ans
Daisy R. il y a 3 ans
I totally think you should buy a kong one, they’re super durable and not too annoying a squeak!