KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball

by KONG

Air KONG Squeaker Tennis BallsEnjoy a fun game of fetch with Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls! This fun toy combines the classic tennis ball with the squeaker toy to create the ultimate canine plaything. These durable, high quality dog tennis balls feature squeakers hidden and covered by tennis ball fabric. That way, both you and your dog can enjoy a clean, finished look. Squeaker tennis balls are great as dog toys because they positively reinforce and stimulate your pet during play. Air KONG dog tennis balls use a special non-abrasive felt as a cover instead of the abrasive material found on most other tennis balls. Playtime is a fun way to help keep your dog happy and healthy. A good game of fetch can be a great opportunity for exercising your furry friend, working those muscles and keeping legs limber. An engaging game is also a fantastic way to strengthen the bond between you and your pet. Such a great way to spend time with your pet deserves some top quality dog tennis balls that can stand up to constant play. Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls are performance dog toys that your pet will love to chase over and over again. Squeaker tennis balls are ideal for dogs that are sound-motivated; the squeaker attracts and holds dogs' attention and makes gameplay even more fun. Durable Air KONG squeaker tennis balls are specially designed to stand up to extended play with your pet. Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls are available in a variety of sizes; select the one that is best for your pet.

Should I buy a normal tennis ball or a KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball ?
Looking for dog toys that can’t be torn apart. My dog loves tennis balls but tears all of them up. Any recommendation for balls that can’t get destroyed?
Does the green material come off easily?
Start your review of KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball!
Product Highlights
She will pick this ball to play fetch with out of all her toys...and she ALWAYS finds this one at night when we are trying to sleep...we need a silencer!in 12 reviews
My moms dog loves anything squeaky and she loves balls so this is her favorite toy not expensive and she loves it so much in 10 reviews
My pugs absolutely love to chase after the ball it fits perfectly in their mouth and doesn't hurt their teeth.in 7 reviews
Not very durable, my dog chews through these to get the squeaker in less than 5 min and he ends up eating half the ballin 7 reviews
...a couple different places, they last pretty well, and they come in two different sizes.in 6 reviews
6 months agoBlacksburg
Yes, the squeaking annoys my mom, but my dog is obsessed with it! Super cute and fun toy. It was a good value because it’s relatively high quality! My dog is a German Shepherd and he didn’t tear it up at all.
7 months agoPortland , OR
Perfect tennis balls for dogs of all ages. The small ones are great for my puppy and he loves to chase them as well as just chew on them and get them to squeak. Pretty classic toy that almost every dog enjoys!
7 months agoSan Diego, CA
My dogs absolutely love this ball! The squeaker lasts a while as is the case with all Kong products. We are continually buying more because our little dogs just can’t get enough! Long makes wonderful dog toys.
9 months agoLafayette, LA
My dog loves to chase a ball - most especially one that squeaks. This is one of her favorite go to toys and she intentionally seeks them out from under the sofa or loveseat and brings them to us to play with.
4 months agoboca raton
Do your pups love tennis balls? These are for you! Not only is it a tennis ball but has a squeaker! Which my pups loooooove! Very durable I’ve never had a busted tennis ball...yet! Would definitely recommend
6 months agoDenver, CO
Great product and good for difficult/rough chewers. Our dog got through the fuzz and made a bit of a mess, but otherwise it was a great fit. Probably better for dogs who don’t go crazy with breaking up toys.
6 months agoChicago
My dog loves these. The fact that it squeaks is even better and it’s only about $8 is great. Honestly nothing needs to be improved. Totally meets all my expectations. I highly recommend it, 10/10 absolutely.
6 months agoSpringfield, MO
What dog doesn’t love a tennis ball? It’s great and it’s held up a long time. The only thing I would say is the lettering starts to peel and I don’t really like my dog chewing on that but overall it’s great.
6 months agoOrwigsburg,PA
This ball keeps my dog entertained for hours!! She usually is not a ball fan but since it squeaks she is a huge fan!! Plays with it all day and all night, definitely keeps her busy. I would highly recommend.
7 months agoFort Collins, CO
The smaller ones are more durable than the large ones, it seems. The large ball can crack and the dog can peel away the felt. However, the small ones don’t crack as much, but sometimes the squeaker pops out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Cass K. 3 months ago
either! we have tons of both and my dogs love them! 😊 the squeaky ones are great for getting their attention