BY KONG

Air KONG Squeaker Tennis BallsEnjoy a fun game of fetch with Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls! This fun toy combines the classic tennis ball with the squeaker toy to create the ultimate canine plaything. These durable, high quality dog tennis balls feature squeakers hidden and covered by tennis ball fabric. That way, both you and your dog can enjoy a clean, finished look. Squeaker tennis balls are great as dog toys because they positively reinforce and stimulate your pet during play. Air KONG dog tennis balls use a special non-abrasive felt as a cover instead of the abrasive material found on most other tennis balls. Playtime is a fun way to help keep your dog happy and healthy. A good game of fetch can be a great opportunity for exercising your furry friend, working those muscles and keeping legs limber. An engaging game is also a fantastic way to strengthen the bond between you and your pet. Such a great way to spend time with your pet deserves some top quality dog tennis balls that can stand up to constant play. Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls are performance dog toys that your pet will love to chase over and over again. Squeaker tennis balls are ideal for dogs that are sound-motivated; the squeaker attracts and holds dogs' attention and makes gameplay even more fun. Durable Air KONG squeaker tennis balls are specially designed to stand up to extended play with your pet. Air KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls are available in a variety of sizes; select the one that is best for your pet. see more...

KONG AirDog Squeaker Tennis Ball
  • "She will pick this ball to play fetch with out of all her toys...and she ALWAYS finds this one at night when we are trying to sleep...we need a silencer!" in 12 reviews
  • "My moms dog loves anything squeaky and she loves balls so this is her favorite toy not expensive and she loves it so much " in 10 reviews
  • "Not very durable, my dog chews through these to get the squeaker in less than 5 min and he ends up eating half the ball" in 7 reviews
  • "My pugs absolutely love to chase after the ball it fits perfectly in their mouth and doesn't hurt their teeth." in 7 reviews
  • "They love to sit there and chew it and listen to it squeak it lasts a fairly long time even tho my dogs like to chew it for hours and they also love chasing it when I throw it of course!" in 6 reviews
Megan R.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Air Bulk Medium 1 Toy
I love the Kong brand, however these were not what I was expecting when I purchased. It is your average tennis ball but has a squeaker in it, which is fun but my puppy destroys these. The tiny fuzz gets torn up immediately which is obviously hard to digest so I have to watch very closely if these are around.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My Golden and German both are OBSESSED with tennis balls! For some odd reason, since I thought these tennis balls are from KONG, I assumed they were super long lasting. I was definitely wrong. Both my dogs destroyed these tennis balls in seconds, and if they didn't... if the ball got too slobbery, you can't squeak them anymore. They're definitely just normal tennis ball's with squeakers in them. Thought they would be long lasting and durable, but I guess not.
Rufus W.
Oakland
Review for: For Size Small 3 Toys
Who says tennis balls are just for the big & sporty dogs? I️ don’t consider myself the athletic type but boy do I️ LOVE tennis balls. Great value, especially on Amazon! I️ highly recommend this - my favorite is the x-small balls that fit my mouth perfectly - I’m even able to make it squeak from time to time. I️ go through a ball at least once a month. Sometimes it goes missing underneath a couch or disappears... I’m sure there’s a video of me online playing with these balls if you don’t believe it!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert
STAPLE!! I have to keep these in my house.
My dog actually tears all of the fuzz off of them and then tears the squeaker out. Then chews the ball to pieces. She never eats it, it's her absolute favorite thing to do.
Yeah they're pricey just to let her tear them up but hey what can you do.
I LOVE that they come in itty bitty sizes and large sizes, this company clearly understands that some dogs have smaller mouths than others.
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Review for: Air Bulk Medium 1 Toy
This product said it was designed to make it harder for dogs to rip them apart well that did not apply to my golden doodle. He had it destroyed in minutes! Very disappointed I wouldn't recommend if your dog is a chewier
Lexi G.
New York, New York
My dog is obsessed with these doggy tennis balls. I've bought him three already since he was a baby and he just turned one a few months ago. These tennis balls are perfect for medium size dogs or large dogs and they are at a reasonable price. Dogs love playing fetch with these but just be careful with them because they also get lost easily.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My 4 month old German Shepard absolutely loves tennis balls especially theses ones because they squeak. Whenever I give him normal tennis balls they are destroyed within an hour but he doesn't destroy these at all. They are so worth the price. They are also super easy to find, I bought mine at Target. I would highly recommend to anyone with a pet who loves tennis balls.
Anna P.
Austin, AR
Pet Lover Expert
My dog goes NUTS over this. I have a 60lb Belgian Malinois and he loves to play fetch with this. I train him in obedience and the squeek really gets his drive level up. The fact that its a KONG helps me know its durable and my dog wont destroy it in the first 5 seconds he has it. I would recommend this for sure.
Hunter B.
Lees Summit, MO
My dog could seriously play with these for hours. The squeaky part gets annoying after awhile but it makes him so happy. I have to buy quite a few because he's a chewer and these don't hold up well when he decides he's done playing fetch and it just going to chew on it till he rips the fabric off and then tears up the rubber.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Our dogs are super chewers, we try not to ever buy tennis balls because they end up in shreds but our dog grabbed this at the store one day so we went with it. The squeaker in it is a nice tough but it did not last long at all. Would not repurchase.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
My dog destroys everything. Do these last?
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone know if these are good for small dogs like yorkies?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Do these last? MY dog always tears any toy I buy him. I constantly go to the store to find a toy that will last more than a week or less!!
Keirsten A.
crown city, OH
Are these very durable??
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert
Does your dog just rip the fuzz off of it?