BY KONG

Combines a tennis ball and squeaker to make the perfect fetch toy for your dog. These toys are covered with durable, high quality tennis ball material that's non-abrasive. All squeaker components are hidden within the tennis ball. Material: Rubber, polyester, plastic Remember to always supervise pets when they play with toys. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emma G.
Emma G.
3 stars. My dog (at the time) played with this. We had previously bought it for my other dog, who has NO interest in any toy I buy him. So he played with that, and TORE IT UP. The material was ripped, and this was the work of a PUPPY. As far as at home supervised playtime it's great! But if you aren't watching them and they tear it up, then you have no choice but to throw it away. So, it's not so durable.
jessica g.
jessica g.
Phoenix, AZ
My puppy, Bailey, LOVES any kind of tennis ball - she even will try to put two or even three in her mouth at once! This one let her do that without the extra work!
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
My dogs loves these. They are always playing tug a war, it's funny to watch. Got them from Pet-smart and will re buy again.
Leonarda M.
Leonarda M.
Our husky malamute dog goes crazy for these squeaker toys. He breaks them easy but KONG tends to last him longer.
Jade B.
Jade B.
My dogs love this toy if one has it the other one needs it ! Would recommend
Merisa F.
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
I love seeing my dog walk through the house carrying his little dumbbell. It's great that he can't rip it up or leave little parts of it scattered around either.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Alpena, MI
We have a lab that is only 1 and 1/2 years old and chews everything. He can destroy a toy in record time. I purchased one of these to see if it would last, and IT DID!! In fact this is his favorite toy, he takes it outside with him and brings it back in. I now have multiple toys for our dogs made by the Kong company.
Calla F.
Calla F.
My dog ate it in 15 minutes. Sorely disappointed by this King product. My dog, however, throughly enjoyed those 15 minutes until I had to take it away.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
My dog pretty much chews through anything. This one took a little more time than normal but she loved it until it was destroyed.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Flushing, MI
My dog was able to eat all of the fuzz off in less than a day. It may be better for a dog that just plays and doesn't chew.