BY KONG

Air squeakers come in six fun, bouncy shapes. Special nonabrasive tennis ball fabric will not wear down dog's teeth. All squeaker units are recessed in rubber and covered with tennis ball fabric for safety. Give them a squeeze your dog will love you for it. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
This is a great toy to play fetch with your dog. I bought it at Petsmart and she would run after this all day. It was inexpensive and would definitely buy again. Kong is a reliable company and have many options.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Chattanooga, TN
We thought that this would be indestructible but unfortunately it was indeed destructible. My pup ripped all the yellow fuzz off and I am still finding pieces around the house :(
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Alexandria, VA
Love all of the Kong Air Dog products! My dog destroys everything and these last a considerable amount of time- very durable!
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
I love kongs. My dog loves to chew it esp when there's a treat keeps her occupied for a while. A little pricey but worth the money
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Freeville, NY
I have a huge standard poodle, so his toys go through a lot. He plays with this squeaker almost every day, and he loves it!! So resilient, it hasn't broken or split like all his other toys!
Maria L.
Maria L.
My dog enjoys this toy, it is one of her favorites, she is always using it! It is very durable
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
fort wayne, IN
My medium size dog loved this toy. it was a perfect size for us to throw around and it fit in her mouth very well.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Keyport, NJ
The tennis ball colors really drive my dogs wild. A durable, safe product from a brand I trust.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Chilliwack , BC
This lasted a few weeks only. I have a strong chewing Border Collie puppy and we made the mistake of leaving this toy with him. He destroyed it quite easily even though it's branded as "tough". He did enjoy playing with it though. Recommend it for dogs who don't chew/puppies that have outgrown the chewing phase. They're too expensive to replace frequently though.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Amadora
My adorable yorkie likes to pull out the fibers and eats it... this is like a tennis ball.. it squeaks he loves the sound