BY KONG

Bowl your dog over with this pin-shaped toss toy. It's got a fun, erratic bounce to it, and the material is nonabrasive, so it's gentle on your pup's teeth and gums as it squeaks and flies about your yard. see more...

Heather E.
Heather E.
Pet Lover Expert
My pup absolutely loved this toy! It squeaks from every angle and rolls well. She will sit and chew on it or chase it. Love that it's the same texture as a tennis ball as well as she can easily distinguish it!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
I love the concept of this toy and my dog loves it, but it didn't even last an hour before he tore through it. Isn't worth the money, but if your dog doesn't break toys so easily then it would work better for you.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
My dog loves playing fetch and balls are his favorite toy to play, much better if it is a squeaker one. Kong is my favorite brand when it comes to dog's toy.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
My dog is part Bassett so she loves to chew! Kong is a MUST when purchasing toys for her to play because she chews through everything else. Highly recommend
Kaitlynn I.
Kaitlynn I.
Decent toy. It lasted for a good amount of time, but my dogs eventually got the outer layer off and destroyed it. Not my favorite Kong brand toy.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are some of the only toys that will last more than a couple days with our German Shepherd Kongs are worth every penny
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Summerville, SC
My dog loves the materials that tennis balls are made out of because they are flexible when we play tug of war!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dollar Bay, MI
My dog absolutely loves this toy. Unfortunately it doesn't score well for longevity. He rips the fuzz off of it quickly.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
My dogs love kong toys. This was a great toy but my dogs did manage to destroy it eventually. It did last quite a while and they loved the squeaker. I would purchase again. It is a decent price.