KONG Air Squeaker Bowling Pin Dog Toy, Yellow uploaded by Angela H.

BY KONG

Bowl your dog over with this pin-shaped toss toy. It's got a fun, erratic bounce to it, and the material is nonabrasive, so it's gentle on your pup's teeth and gums as it squeaks and flies about your yard. see more...

• I've been looking for a new dog toy. How's this one?2 Answers
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
OK so even though my dog destroys these I still love giving them to her, usually every Christmas. She destroys 99% of her dog toys so I expect it to happen but this one is bright like a tennis ball and a neat shape. Being KONG it is pretty strong too. It's good for throwing and for her to just sit and chew on, squeaking it until she gets the squeaker out. She is able to tear it into pieces, then unfortunately chews on the pieces like gum so I have to pick them up ASAP which is the only downside (she doesn't EAT the pieces though!) but even with that I still give it 5 stars. She loves it!
Tina E.
Cabot, AR
I get my dog Kong dog toys with squeakers to play with
because they are not easily destroyed or chewed up like
some rubber toys are. Kong toys are tough, durable and
last a long time. My dog loves to play with toys that have
squeakers in them and I haven't had a problem with her
destroying the Kong toys and getting the squeakers out
like she has with some other brands of toys with squeakers.
I would definitely recommend Kong toys because they are
colorful and durable and dogs love to play with them.
Elizabeth K.
While my dog destroys all toys eventually, we spend the extra money on the Kong brand because they last longer. My dog isn't able to pull the fabric off or tear the rubber into shreds as soon as I give it to him, as he does with most other brands. We will continue buying these!!
thi T.
My dog destroyed this toy in less than 2 minutes. I love the Kong line but they do not have anything for the heavy chewers.
Kary B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a
You that I knew my dog would love. The color ... The shape ... The feel! It was a win-win!
denise r.
I put peanut butter in my two dogs Kongs and it keeps them very occupied and out of trouble lol
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
I like these products because they are durable and don't rip like stuffed animals
Amanda H.
Madison, WI
My large dog seemed to find this toy too large and/or heavy to carry around.
Carly L.
This product is durable and my dog loves it.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
I've been looking for a new dog toy. How's this one?