Kong Air Kong Dumbell Squeaker Small - 5.5" Long - Pack of 10

by KONG

Air Squeakers Come In Six Fun, Bouncy Shapes. Special Nonabrasive Tennis Bal Fabric Will Not Wear Down Dog'S Teeth. All Squeaker Units Are Recessed In Rubber And Covered With Tennis Ball Gabric For Safety. Give Them A Squeaze Your Dog Will Love You For...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong Air Kong Dumbell Squeaker Small - 5.5" Long - Pack of 10!
Fun toy and good quality but not very hearty if dog is a big chewer. If your dog is a chewer and not good at actually playing fetch, I would not recommend this toy.
Snohomish , WA
Kong Air Kong Dumbell Squeaker Small - 5.5" Long - Pack of 10 uploaded by Katelyn D.
My dog absolutely loves this toy. But unfortunately my little schnauzer is a total destroyer and he destroyed this is one day. I have let him have it still and now it is mostly bits of pieces.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
The squeaky balls will last a lifetime, this doesn’t. My puppy’s can get the outer wrapping off within the first couple of days. They love the toy, I just hate the mess it makes.
Norfolk
Same as the other king toy.  My dog loves them he can play with me for hours and even if I don't play with him he throws the toys around himself and plays.
Other / Small
Our staffy destroyed this toy in like 2 seconds. It's just cardboard underneath, so definitely not strong enough for our tuff chewer
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have to start off by saying this was Enzos favorite toy of all!! He absolutely loved it. Picked out from the rest the moment he saw it. It's not as strong as I would like it to be be but I found it to be affordable for the size and quality of the product . It lasted a couple of days and then he started tearing off the material to get to the squeaker as its always the first to go in a toy. He still played with the naked ball until he finally chewed it up. I will defiantly be purchasing one for the Christmas stocking this year. I will most definitely suggest this to dog owners.
Sudbury , ON
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this toy so much. She's a chewer with her toys & has completely destroyed this one, but still wants it to be in her toy box. Definitely not indestructible, though.
Dog / Large
Swindon
My dog loves this, great to play fetch with on walks and he loves chewing it at home, hasn't done any damage to it at all and the price wasn't too bad either