BY KONG

Send Fido deep with the Air KONG Football Squeaker Dog Toy. KONG has combined 2 classic toys: the common tennis ball and the squeaker toy to create the exceptional Air KONG Squeaker. A durable, high-quality tennis ball is covered in non-abrasive tennis ball material that won't wear down your dog's teeth. Made to withstand whatever your dog can dish out, the soft felt cover is gentle to his teeth. The squeaker unit is hidden and covered by the tennis ball fabric to create a clean, finished look. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anna H.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
this is a great toy. I love that Kong products are so sturdy. It takes my dog a lot longer to chew or destroy one of these. He is a bit and destruction of toys is immanent. This also keeps him from destroying my stuff. No more chewed up couches or shoes.
Elaina E.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC
He tore this thing apart in the matter of five minutes!!! He loved that thing... but now I have to find him a new toy I guess.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Groton, CT
Our 60lb GSD loves this football!! It it sturdy and very well made, price wasn't too bad, think we paid $10.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
My fur babies looovveee this football. Squeaks and is a great outside toy! Only complaint is I wish it was a little more stronger and withstood some rough dogs!
MJ P.
MJ P.
Not recommended for heavy chewers. The outer lining was the first part destroyed then the rest was chewed through at a rapid rate. Only lasted two days.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
This is by far my dogs all time favorite toy. I have this toy on all different shapes and sizes. She just can't get enough of it.
Christina A.
Christina A.
I don't know my dog didn't like it or didn't really care for it. It just sits there
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville , NC
This is a really good toy! kong is such a high quality brand which makes for durable and affordable products
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Bozeman, MT
This is probably the longest lasting squeaker toy that my dog has ever had! Usually if it has a squeaker my lab just tears right through it in a matter of days. But this actually lasted over 7 months before he finally destroyed it. He got to thoroughly enjoy and love this toy.
Todd P.
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Awesome toy! The squeaker is not annoying like other toys. My Aussie has a blast with this toy. Very durable toy. He chases it all day long!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
How long does this hold up?
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
Does this come in smaller sizes?
Jessy C.
Jessy C.
Shelby Twp, MI
How well does this work with a dog that can detroit almost any toy in about 10 minutes?