Kong Air Dog Squeaker Football Large 7' uploaded by Laureal T.

BY KONG

Send Fido deep with the Air KONG Football Squeaker Dog Toy. KONG has combined 2 classic toys: the common tennis ball and the squeaker toy to create the exceptional Air KONG Squeaker. A durable, high-quality tennis ball is covered in non-abrasive tennis ball material that won't wear down your dog's teeth. Made to withstand whatever your dog can dish out, the soft felt cover is gentle to his teeth. The squeaker unit is hidden and covered by the tennis ball fabric to create a clean, finished look. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is a great toy. I love that Kong products are so sturdy. It takes my dog a lot longer to chew or destroy one of these. He is a bit and destruction of toys is immanent. This also keeps him from destroying my stuff. No more chewed up couches or shoes.
Katelyn P.
Bozeman, MT
This is probably the longest lasting squeaker toy that my dog has ever had! Usually if it has a squeaker my lab just tears right through it in a matter of days. But this actually lasted over 7 months before he finally destroyed it. He got to thoroughly enjoy and love this toy.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
My fur babies looovveee this football. Squeaks and is a great outside toy! Only complaint is I wish it was a little more stronger and withstood some rough dogs!
MJ P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Not recommended for heavy chewers. The outer lining was the first part destroyed then the rest was chewed through at a rapid rate. Only lasted two days.
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Awesome toy! The squeaker is not annoying like other toys. My Aussie has a blast with this toy. Very durable toy. He chases it all day long!
Laureal T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got this for my beagle. She loves it. She is really tough on her toys, and she has not been able to take the thread out of it.
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
This is by far my dogs all time favorite toy. I have this toy on all different shapes and sizes. She just can't get enough of it.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC
He tore this thing apart in the matter of five minutes!!! He loved that thing... but now I have to find him a new toy I guess.
Tara K.
Groton, CT
Our 60lb GSD loves this football!! It it sturdy and very well made, price wasn't too bad, think we paid $10.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a really good toy! kong is such a high quality brand which makes for durable and affordable products
LaJessica M.
Does this come in smaller sizes?
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
How long does this hold up?
Jessy C.
Shelby Twp, MI
How well does this work with a dog that can detroit almost any toy in about 10 minutes?