BY KONG

Kong Air Fetch Stick With Throw Rope the fetch stick has a high-quality throw rope. All our Squeaker toys are covered with a non-abrasive outer coating which is kinder to teeth than traditional tennis ball material. This style of toy is great for throwing long distances and for playing tug with your dog. They are also great for retrieval practise and fun games with erratic bounces to sharpen your dog's reflexes. see more...

Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
I liked it but it broke soon. I think it should be mpre resistsnt for the price I paid. However the concept is good and I love the color
đź’‹amanda M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only toy that can survive my dog. The material makes it hard for dogs to rip apart which makes it last a long time.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
The rope detached from the stick thing pretty quickly. It also was to heavy so when throwing it made some troubles.
Keirsten A.
crown city, OH
Great for playing fetch. Love they bright colors. Makes it easy to see and find. Durable...
Leeann M.
Smiths Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great durability for the rubber underneath but it didn’t take long for our dogs to devolve it