Kong Active Window Teaser for Cats: 12

Kong Active Window Teaser for Cats: 12" Long

BY KONG

Unleash your cat's playful side with Kong Active Window Teasers! Simply attach the suction cup to a window, wall, or any smooth surface, and watch your favorite feline go crazy trying to get at the brightly colored bird teaser. These fun toys are a great way to encourage exercise and satisfy natural hunting instincts in indoor cats. - Suction cup is easy to attach to any smooth surface - Creates an active challenge that stimulates cats' natural instincts - Encourages much needed exercise for indoor cats Your cat sleeps up to 16 hours a day. Kong Active toys are designed to make sure its awake hours are full of healthy exercise, mental stimulation, and fun! Kong Kong Active Window Teaser for Cats: 12" Long #CAT45 - Cat Teaser Toys see more...

Kong Active Window Teaser for Cats: 12
Kong Active Window Teaser for Cats: 12" Long
Liz T.
Carrollton, TX
I bought this cat toy for use when I was going out of town. I put it up preemptively before actually leaving and it seemed to go over well. My cat love to chase things and loves feathers. But when I came home from work after the toy being installed on a sliding glass door it was pulled apart. I guess my cat was too strong for the suction cup!?! But I did keep it up and after a time away, I came home to it demolished and the feathery character pulled off and hidden away. This toy didn't work for me, although it is an amazing concept. Maybe it would be better suited to a kitten.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
The best thing about Kong is that it is virtually indestructible. My cat has had this for about a year now, and it still looks like it's brand new. The only down side is that Kong tends to be pretty pricey.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
Hands down my cats favorite toy. They live to play with this and get so excited when they see it. Keeps them entertained and it's a great price.
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is a great toy for cats on the move and young kittens. It helps them learn to balance and jump to improve their muscles and growth
Neil L.
Bunnell, FL
Great product! My cats like to lay by the window and play with the teaser when they're not too busy watching birds or sun bathing.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
We had one of these for my kitten and it was totally entertaining. She loved it.
Ivy E.
Warren
My cat liked this at first but soon as it wasnt moving to tempt him first he lost interest in it . The suction cup would pop off the window anytime my cat played with it . Started to get scared of the toy because he would get hit with it any time he played with it
Amanda W.
Our cat loves to lay in our window so when I found this toy I knew he would love it! And he does! So it was a great deal for me cause he loved it i found it at petsmart
Heather W.
I have one lazy cat, This is all she will play with and my other cats main goal is to just eat the cord. So she has a special place that she can play. The suction cup is good quality and never falls off... sometimes they get over zealous and break the arm. I have bought this toy time and time again... and will so in the future.
Kayla M.
Hermiston
Good entertainment with this toy! Its sturdy, all the other toys like this the string doesnt last long and rips.
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
Does this stay on the window good? I have a feeling my cats would tear it down.