BY KONG #18 in Cat Toys

It's time to take your cat fishing! The Kong Active Fishing Pole Teaser promotes healthy exercise and mental stimulation with a variable-length pole and fun feathered ball that no cat can resist hunting, chasing and capturing. The ball can even be removed and replaced with other Kong cat toys to keep your kitty on its toes. - Retractable pole creates easy movement & variable challenge - Removable catnip & feather ball can be replaced with many Kong cat toys - Helps promote exercise & mental stimulation Your cat sleeps up to 16 hours a day. Kong Active toys are designed to make sure its waking hours are full of healthy exercise, mental stimulation, and fun! Kong Kong Active Fishing Pole Cat Teaser Toy: 1 Teaser - (Expands to over 38") #CAT44 - Interactive Cat Toys see more...

Ashlee H.
Great toy. My cats like most love these kinds of toys. I love that this one is like a fishing rod and is a bit different than the average toy. I don't know if i would have bought this not on sale though. In my opinion it's a little pricey
Jennifer R.
This toy is a favorite among my guests who come to visit my house. They love to 'go fishing' for my cat, who gladly obliges.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Hard outer plastic, but it makes noise whenever there's vibration or movement. We've had it for 3 months and it still makes noise. It's very sensitive to vibrations and does cause problems when our german shepherd barks and it starts babbling and wakes up our puppy. I wish it didn't have a hard outer edge because my puppy has a hard time picking it up.
Kathy M.
Plant City
It was a fun toy. The toy only lasted a little while. My kitten was really a rough player with this particular toy. I recommend for maybe an older cat because they are not so rough when they play. I purchased this item at Walmart and the price was a good value for the money.
Colleen P.
My cat LOVES this fishing pole toy. She will
Actually pick it up and bring it to me when she is ready to play. I love that at 10
Years old she is still active and enjoying playing and I feel that this toy is part of the reason. It has held up for several years!
Kelly M.
The cats really enjoy this toy and it seems to keep them entertained. There’s not many cons for this toy and it is exactly what it looks and says to be. Cats are entertained by this and love to attack stuff. I would recommend to any cat owners or there.
Megan M.
This is nice for kittens but as my cats got older they lost interest in it. They prefer small toys they can play with by themselves now. It was nice at the time i purchased though and wasn’t too expensive. I recommend it to cat owners who have a wild kitten that needs structured play time before you attempt to make them sleep
Christina L.
Florence
Great product for my boy :) we have had it for 3 years now and still in good shape. He enjoys it and allows me to be able to interact with him in other ways, now my daughter who is 18 months is about to play Witt him too which is great. I definitely recommend Kong brand.
Ruth C.
Bronx, NY
 great toy for interacting with your feline friend. Time flies when we play with this toy. I love to watch my cat having fun and using those hunting instincts. No cons to this toy, all pros. I was able to buy this on sale at petsmart so if I find it on sale again, i will repurchase for sure
Maggie A.
Haverford, PA
Any toy with a feather on it my cat goes nuts for! She loves to hunt and loves the way this toy moves. It has held up well against her claws and teeth, somehow she hasn't gotten many of the feathers out. Great product.