Kong 269916 Tennis Pals Beaver Dog Toy - Assorted Large uploaded by Diana R.

BY KONG

Features Designed for light or moderate chewing. Two toys in one creates challenging puzzle. Squeaks to entice play. Color - Assorted. Size - Large. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE these toys! I have a pitt/boxer/rott mix puppy and he DESTROYS every single toy I get him within min. He loves his tennis balls, but I had an issue with him eating them so i love how these are the best of both worlds. These toys have held up pretty well and I will continue to buy them as he grows bigger and stronger.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
My border collie and lab mix loves his Kong toys. He’s 3 years old and chewing helps him get out some of his energy. They are reasonably priced and the quality is good enough that my dog doesn’t destroy it in one day.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
My dog loves squeakers but typically chews the squeaker out of things within a week. This along with all other Kong products has held up to my large chocolate lab. I will continue to purchase their products.
Diana R.
Wilson, NC
I have a 52 pound Pit Bill. She loves it except she's not smart enough to bring it back. It's lasted a long time. She isn't allowed to have toys because she DESTROYS them with her giant mouth. Once she realizes she can't break she moves onto her sisters squeakers.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
Good In theory, but if you throw it too hard the ball pops out and then the point of the toy is over. My dog loves this toy and plays with it all the time
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Our dog loves this toy. It’s one of his favorites so if he’s happy with happy! Seems to be holding up to how ruff he is with his toys. So far so good!!
Margaux M.
ithaca, NY
Great toy for dogs who chew up EVERYTHING. A little pricey but definitely worth it. This one you keeps my very mouth my lab busy forever!
Tessa G.
Normal
My dog could play for this for hours! He is obsessed and there have not been any issues of i️t falling apart or choking so I am pleased.
Rachael W.
Celeste
My dogs love it. It’s very durable, especially for puppies. I have a small dachshund and large Labrador. It’s worth every penny.
Courtney F.
My dog loved this toy. Kong toys are virtually indestructible. The only problem you will have with this you is tripping over it.