Kong 269893 Squeezz Crackle Dumbbell - Assorted Medium uploaded by Misty S.

BY KONG #8 in Dog Toys

Features Rubber dog toy that bends or twists for crackle sounds and induces play Designed for light to moderate chewing Perfect for games of fetch Color - Assorted Size - Medium Dimension - 5.75 L x 2 W x 4 H in. see more...

Sara K.
Gibsonia, PA
My dog enjoyed playing this for the two days he had it. The Kong toys are supposed to hold up well to dogs who like to tear things apart, but it did not. I have a Shiba Inu, who is no more than 30 pounds and he tore this apart within two days. He liked it, but it was not worth the priciness of the Kongs just for him to destroy it.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Our dog loved this toy at first but eventually got tired of it. Our dog is a destroyer so it’s nice that this toy definitely hasn’t been destroyed but I also think this might be the reason for loss of interest. She likes the destruction! Overall good toy and high quality.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I have two while Boston Terriers that love to play catch fetch and shoe everything in sight the Kong brand is amazing at their durability and strength performance and the fabrics and quality of the material is so good my dogs can buy on these for months and they will
Ann S.
Spring Hill
My dog(German Shepard/Husky/Wolf mix) chews throgh all the toys i get him but these are great because he cant chew through them. So he enjoys them and so do i because i dont have to worry if he is going to eat plastic or rubber. And they are pretty cheap.
Jacqueline R.
We enjoy the Kong brand for our dog as the products are well made and high quality. Our dog tends to be quite rough with her toys and these toys from Kong last much longer than any other brand we've tried. They are a bit more expensive but we'll worth it.
Amanda G.
Lebanon
Wonderful heavy duty toy for dogs! It has lasted for a while through our two dogs! They really enjoy this toy! We purchased it from Wilco as a Christmas gift for them last year. Good value for the price bc it lasts so long! We would buy this again.
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
I bought this for my puppy and she went CRAZY. She loved the crackle and I loved that it was soft on her teeth. I will say that she is an *extreme* chewer and she managed to find the very small hole on one end that lets the air out. She got about 45 minutes of pure joy of out this toy before she managed to rip a piece off. I gave this 4 stars because she did really love it and, for dogs that aren’t sneaky little chewers like my dog, this would be a great occupying toy.
Megan Z.
Columbus , OH
This kong toy is personally not the biggest hit with my dogs. But! I used to work at pet stores where we sold these products. They do not tear up easy, and they squeak! It’s a good toy for powerful chewers, and easy to clean off.
Courtney M.
Madison, NC
These seem to keep my dog happy and last for awhile. While she isn’t a super aggressive chewer, she goes through her fair share of toys. She has a hard time nipping pieces off of them. I hear her trying but have yet to see where she has successfully got a piece off. She’s had it for a few weeks now and it is still in one piece so I’m happy. I wouldn’t buy it for an aggressive chewer but for a medium strength chewer it seems to work fairly well.
Kristine W.
Valencia , CA
Kong makes great and durable pet toys that fit any size dog. These are great because my large pit/lab mix won't destroy it in 2 minutes. He loves to play fetch and it's a great teething toy to help him stay distracted.
Tan J.
Malaysia
Is it durable? My dog used to bite thingsss into pieces