Kong 269890 Squeezz Crackle Ball - Assorted Medium uploaded by Jess R.

BY KONG #6 in Dog Toys

Features Rubber dog toy that bends or twists for crackle sounds and induces play Designed for light to moderate chewing Perfect for games of fetch Color - Assorted Size - Medium Dimension - 2.33 L x 2.33 W x 5.33 H in. see more...

Jacqueline R.
Our dog loves things that squeak or make other similar toys. She tosses it around and just has a ball with it. No pun intended, haha. Anyway, we only buy Kong toys for her because she would otherwise rip the toy to shreds within the first few minutes. Kong products are a bit more expensive then your average pet toy, but they stand up to our dogs abuse and therefore is well worth the money.
Caitlin M.
Oh my goodness my little beagle/hound loves his Kong ball! He is one that will rip apart any stuffed animal, rope, etc that he can get his little teeth on, and this has lasted us months (and is still in great condition). The Kong part is a little small, and hard for him to get peanut butter/treats out of, but he enjoys the challenge -and it keeps him busy!
Saraih E.
My dogs love this ball. Everytime I buy them tennis balls they end up breaking them. I've bought them over 15 tennis balls and they all end up broken and in pieces all around the house, this ball is way harder for them to break. That being said, I bought this ball around 6 months ago and it's still in pretty good shape!
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My little ones play all day with our puppy and her ball. She is a medium sized huskie. She absolutly loves her toy. It is a very durable ball, not easly distroyed. Not to mention the brand has so many other fun rope toys, LOVE the brand Definitly a staple brand with quality prodducts.
Sara S.
Monroe, GA
Me and my pup LOVE this toy!! She is a pitty mix and usually destroys any and all toys in a matter of minutes 😂 I have actually had this toy about 3 months and it is still around. She loves the fact that she can bite it and it squeaks. This is an awesome toy! I will definitely be repurchasing when she finally destroys this one!
Haidar Y.
I love this toy. It never fails. My dog is the type of dog to DESTROY whatever toys he gets, but since I got him this one, it's still around. You can always depend on Kong to make legit toys that will last and that are not crazy expensive. I would definitely recommend this toy.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Fun ball to throw around outside with my dog. This product from #Kong met all of my expectations and I have no issues with it. My dog loves it and she can play with it for hours. I recommend this to other dog owners because of the brand and the quality of their products.
Gabby T.
Arizona
Great little crackle ball for dogs that enjoy different noises. I would not recommend this for strong chewers though, as it isn't the most sturdy; however, my border collie isn't a big chewer and absolutely loves it! We've had it for a few years now and it's still in one piece. It's also great for outdoor fetch, and as long as you're not playing fetch on concrete, should last a long time.
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
I bought this toy because it was on sale and my dog had chewed through so many of her other toys I was desperate to try something new. Happy to say this is one of her favorite toys and now I only buy long because they’re the only toys she doesn’t completely destroy.
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
This ball was quite expensive and did not last nearly as long as I thought it would. I have a medium sized dog and she had completely destroyed this ball within an hour or two. I would not recommend this product because the price and lack of quality.