BY KONAMI

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Zone of the Enders is a cult classic that is very fast-paced, chock full of robot action, and a slightly convoluted story. It's face-paced combat is easy to get a hold of, but hard to master. It's also very short, but very action packed. Hideo Kojima really outdid himself with the type of game he made, as opposed to his common stealth type games such as Metal Gear, etc. The aesthetic is anime-like, but really fascinating and intricate. It's kind of a dark story, but really interesting nonetheless.I would definitely recommend it for gamers of all types; both the casual gamer and the seasoned pro can both pick up this game and enjoy it, if they're into face-paced robot stuff, that is.
Amber H.
Slidell, LA
I love this game it was one of my favorites. I love the mechs and the soundtrack was amazing. It definitely had me wanting to play the second game when it came out. It was a little short but fun regardless.
Mariah B.
Super cool game. I usually don't play games like this but I got it for my brothers birthday and I have played it a few times and it's really fun
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Great fast paced game. It's not insanely difficult to grasp the game play so almost any level gamer can enjoy it.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
This is a super fun game and I love to play it anytime. My brother owns it and it's great
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
The first game is amazing. Super iconic in my eyes. Has great atmosphere and music
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This game is really good i enkoy playing it all the time with my brotherssss
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this game and it is very good quality and a fun one to play for me and the family and the kids to play togeather
matthew c.
I remember playing this when I was younger! It was so cool. Flying around in mechs and blowing up the bad guys. Wow I completely forgot about this game. But yeah I played this game non stop for a few days until I beat it. I hope just by me saying a classic such as this one needs to be revived and played again! Bring it back!!!
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
Great product, amazing quality, I would definitely recommend this game. My husband loves it.
Deborah A.
Is this game appropriate for kids, is it really that scary or is it just read it that because it's guns.
Lisandra H.
Is this a good game to play?
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is your favorite moment in the game?
Tania R.
Este juego es apropiado para un niño de 8 anos
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What is this game about ?