Konami

by Konami

Why don’t they have the PS1 Version to review?
Start your review of Konami / Universal Interactive Studios Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex [Disc, PlayStation 2]!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Weird they don’t have the PS1 version to review here because that’s the original version that I played! I played this as a 5 YEAR OLD & got so good at it because every time I’d ask my mom for help to beat the boss, she’d say if you want to play the game, you’ve got to play the game!
Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
I love Crash Bandicoot games so much! They're very nostalgic. I used to play them a lot with my family when I was younger. Its super cute to play and there are several different levels and you get to experience new things! I miss playing it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...