BY KONAMI

Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
This brings me back to my days as a kid. Staying up late with my best friend Matt. We would get scared but it was worth it. We played video games all the time together. However, this was one of the games we played the most and loved the most. We screamed a lot through it but it was worth it!
Sara W.
Clinton, SC
I love all the silent hill games. They seriously freak me out while playing. No one else has come close to the psychological impact these games have. I kind of want to bust out my ps2 now..
Tricia J.
Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
I remember this from not so long ago....its very sad that the only way you can get older games on ps3 and newer is to hope they have them to download....i miss these games
Danah H.
Australia
It is an amazing game. I love it. nut if your not into scary or feaky stuff Don't play. I have played all of the silent hill games.