BY KONAMI

Jesse T.
Martinez
I had just finished watching Silent Hill (the movie) when I decided to buy this game, and it was a flawless transition into a further dementia of psychotic monsters, bizarre rituals, and tricky puzzles that never failed to keep my attention. This game is a lot of fun to play, and equally as intense as watching the movie.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am a very huge fan of Silent Hill and I honestly don't know why this is getting low ratings. Yes the story is a little different from the other Silent Hill games but it is still one of my favorites next to Origins.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I actually really liked this game. It was the first of the Silent Hill games I played and it was challenging but not too much to where I was discouraged. Scarlett was such a cool boss to battle and I really thought the story line was kind of neat, not the best game but worth a play I think.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I this game! It actually is hard to beat I keep getting stuck in the hotel! The reason I only gave it a c is because a lot of it is so confusing. The "other world" looks A LOT like the normal world. My biggest problem is there are barely ANY saving spots.
Candice B.
Champlain, NY
Silent Hill games were slowly getting worse as more released. It's too bad Silent Hills will never happen. Here's to Resident Evil 7 - hopefully that lives up to my expectations!
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
I liked this silent hill game, but it was very hard! Scarlet is a beast to beat and then once you finally beat her, then the final boss at the end is a pickle 2, some prego spider looking monster.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really liked this game. The different missions were tough and I had to take breaks in between so I wouldn't lose my mind. Kept me interested though
Emily T.
Chestermere, Alberta
Looking for disappointment? Here it is.
Homecoming so far is the weakest and most unlikable Silent Hill game yet. Bland characters, bland story, predictable ending, and overall a very glitchy game. If you hate Silent Hill and all it stands for, play this game.
2 out of 5 because the music is still beautiful as always and some of the monster designs are cool.
Ayriel S.
Sydney
I love the silent hill series although with this one, I didn't get too far into the game. It was by far the most scariest looking one compared to the others.