BY KONAMI

Review (1)
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Yes, it does smell of Pokemon in the battle aspects. But I say the graphics are good, and I love the story. It follows Yoh's adventure from episode 1, meeting Manta, Amidamaru, Anna, Harusame, Mosuke, etc. And ends with hints of a new adversary in Zeke. As a fan of the manga and anime, I enjoyed catching up on the early episodes, taking much of the plot and dialogue direct from it and experiencing it. There's a few places it could improve. There was never much of a big challenge, especially as long as I had Amidamaru. I didn't have much need for items so I never ran out of money. I beat the game in about a week. I wish the game made some differentiation when using Unity Spirit Form or when using Oversoul. It'd be nice to play as the other Shamans and get to use their powers, or be able to use their abilities out of battle. But the story and script is well written, if the game seems a little young for me.

I enjoyed the mini-missions, helping out lost earthbound spirits, helping the spirits of a child who never had cats and an unsuccessful salesman pass on to the next world.. Other choices, like which cd to buy at the store.. Very humorous script had me laughing out loud at parts. It was fun when watching two characters have a fight during the cut scenes! 4 stars.