BY KONAMI

Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I've never played the Playstation verions of this game. I own the DS version & found it enjoyable. There are some places in the game where I was stuck.. but eventually figured it out. If you want some light fun. This is the game for you. If you don't like swinging from hooks & learning different jumps.. find another game. If I had to make the decision to buy this game again - I would. Good luck with your game of Death Jr!
Julia D.
I played the Wii version of this game and it is amazing. Everything about this game is so weird that it's awesome! My sister and I were addicted to this game and still are! It was supper fun to play, the storyline was great. Would totally recommend this to anyone with a Wii.
Lorena N.
Wilmington, CA
I LOVE KONAMI. the graphics are not what I expected. My nephew never gets tired of this game.