Konami Dance Dance Revolution: X - Game Only

by Konami

Game Description: Dance Dance Revolution X openly celebrates the 10th anniversary of the title and features enhanced graphics, interactive gameplay, an incredible song selection and innovative new game modes. Among the game's described features include a new soundtrack with more than 70 songs, new continuous DJ mixes of multiple songs, a LAN battle mode for up to 8 players through LAN lines on the Playstation 2, a new Street Master mode details unique story lines for more than 10 characters in DDR X, DDR X allows for custom workout and fitness modes, new characters are introduced and Eye Toy support returns. Features: Awesome soundtrack packed with 65 major hits and brand new songs Brand new LAN battle mode lets up to 8 player battle simultaneously Create your own workout and fitness program through an enhanced workout mode New DDR characters and enhanced graphics Utilize the eyetoy to implement yourself into the game Dance Pad Description: Dance pads can be used with Konamix, DDR MAX, DDR MAX 2, , DDR EXTREME or later version New DESIGN! The pad has been redesigned to give you better sensitivity, resulting in better performance and more accurate game play. No more misses because the pad doesn't register! Yes, the dance pads comes with a controller cord to plug into the playstation, the picture does not show it though (Cord is attached to the dance pad like any normal controller) Compatible with all PlayStation 2 or PLAYSTATION Model Dimensions for mat: 32" x 36" x 1/4" Direct power from PlayStation Console Package Content: 1 x DDR DANCE REVOLUTION DDR X GAME U.S. VERSION. 2 x PS2 Third Party Dance Pads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Konami Dance Dance Revolution: X - Game Only!
Elisabeth E.
Kent, WA
Funny enough, this game is one of the reasons my Playstation 2 still gets any use. The song selection isn't half bad and it is quite addicting to play. Hook up the dance pads and it's a great party game. It's also great for a cardio workout. You won't even notice that you're working out.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
Dance Dance Revolution X is such a fun game! It's fun trying to dance along with the steps they give you! I believe their are different levels you can choose to play as In easy, normal, and hard. The song selection on the game are pretty good too. All round pretty fun game you can play with or with out a partner.
Tia P.
Asheville, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was probably my second favorite DDR game I owned (I owned a lot lol)! Definitely more upbeat, had lots of fast songs, which were super fun and rewarding when you were able to do them successfully on harder modes! Wish they still made mats and made this on other consoles. I would buy a bundle in a heartbeat for PS4!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
This game is fun. It definitely gets you moving and in some cases, jumping around. It's a game, but gives a small workout at the same time. Still have my old DDR pads. I should try to get back into this game soon.
Ashley S.
Akron, OH
I love dance dance revolution. I wish they would bring it back to the new next gen consoles.
Evangeline J.
This game brings me so much nostalgia. I used to play this all the time with my friends when they came over.
Brandie R.
Martinsville, VA
I played this game a lot. it's so much fun and a workout. cute characters.
I played this game a lot. it's so much fun and a workout. cute characters.
Amy S.
Parkers Lake, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Konami Dance Dance Revolution: X - Game Only uploaded by Amy S.
My little sisters loves video games, so they cant seem to stop playing this one.
nutsa G.
newark, DE
A very good exercise is fun and well selected.It is comfortable and a very good game ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Looking for your answer?