BY KONAMI

• How good is this game from a rate from 1-10?7 Answers
Missy G.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
So much fun and keeps the body active! Even if you don't want to use the mat, and just like playing games with a beat, the controller is compatible with the game so you can just use the D-Pad rather than using your body on the mat. This is a great alternative to strenuous exercise and keep even the laziest gamer active!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
When I was a teenager all my friends that play this game this game is really hit game, we all lost so much weight just for dancing with his game I love it if they brought it back I would definitely buy it again.
Yadi G.
Yadi G.
I love all the dance dance revolution games! Even the old ones! My favorite songs are the Japanese ones, there cool to listen to and to dance
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I can't tell you how many times I have played this game and how many hours I spent trying to perfect my moves. I still have the game and the mat somewhere in my basement. I'll set it up again sometime soon for old times sake!
Payton H.
Payton H.
How good is this game from a rate from 1-10?