BY KONAMI

• How good is this game from a rate from 1-10?7 Answers
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Wilmington, DE
Love the game. It a gd work out game and a gd game to play with your friends and family. I have all of the dance dance revolution that came out. I got the games on my Xbox 360 n my PS3.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really amazing game, I got it for Christmas and I really enjoy them. They are so much fun and I always love playing it when I have people over.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
I danced until my legs fell off, and then I glued them back on and danced some more. The universal revolution starts now, and here it is.
Klein T.
Klein T.
I love DDR. You will really enjoy especially if you love dancing a lot. And addictive to. I would definitely recommend it.
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Gamer Expert
DDR is so great! I was obsessed when I was younger. it's actually a great form of exercise and it's really fun
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
Dance dance revolution is my favorite I'm glad they made these for Xbox system !!!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
These dance games are so much fun! They get you up off your butt and help show you dance moves with cool music! Its fun and lots of laughs! This is a must have if you are debating on whether or not to get this! Warning: You and kids will have lots of fun!!!!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
I love all of the DDR games! I have every single edition. I use them for fun but also for exercise!
Suhay G.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
So much fun in this game that the fun never ends because the game has so much dance levels and moves that can actually help you learn how to dance and it also helps you stay active
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Gamer Expert
Dance dance revolution is a fun game to play with friends. Its a great work out that's for sure.
Payton H.
Payton H.
How good is this game from a rate from 1-10?