BY KONAMI

• How good is this game from a rate from 1-10?7 Answers
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
So much fun and keeps the body active! Even if you don't want to use the mat, and just like playing games with a beat, the controller is compatible with the game so you can just use the D-Pad rather than using your body on the mat. This is a great alternative to strenuous exercise and keep even the laziest gamer active!
Krystle S.
Wilmington, DE
Love the game. It a gd work out game and a gd game to play with your friends and family. I have all of the dance dance revolution that came out. I got the games on my Xbox 360 n my PS3.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
These dance games are so much fun! They get you up off your butt and help show you dance moves with cool music! Its fun and lots of laughs! This is a must have if you are debating on whether or not to get this! Warning: You and kids will have lots of fun!!!!
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
When I was a teenager all my friends that play this game this game is really hit game, we all lost so much weight just for dancing with his game I love it if they brought it back I would definitely buy it again.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
So much fun in this game that the fun never ends because the game has so much dance levels and moves that can actually help you learn how to dance and it also helps you stay active
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really amazing game, I got it for Christmas and I really enjoy them. They are so much fun and I always love playing it when I have people over.
Yadi G.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love all the dance dance revolution games! Even the old ones! My favorite songs are the Japanese ones, there cool to listen to and to dance
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
I danced until my legs fell off, and then I glued them back on and danced some more. The universal revolution starts now, and here it is.
Klein T.
I love DDR. You will really enjoy especially if you love dancing a lot. And addictive to. I would definitely recommend it.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Gamer Expert Level 3
DDR is so great! I was obsessed when I was younger. it's actually a great form of exercise and it's really fun
Payton H.
How good is this game from a rate from 1-10?